24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-07-28 14:27:51

Guitar Hero

New Keifer Sutherland movie 'Mirrors' out in October

Hi, on behalf of 20th Century Fox I thought I’d let you know about a new Keifer Sutherland clip that’s been released, taken from the forthcoming supernatural thriller ‘Mirrors’ directed by Alexandre Aja, released in the UK this October 3rd.

In this clip Keifer talks us through some of the making of the film, and how he prepared for his character Ben Carson in the movie. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lavJX7Ddkzg

#2 2008-07-28 15:11:23

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: New Keifer Sutherland movie 'Mirrors' out in October

Guitar Hero wrote:

Hi, on behalf of 20th Century Fox

hmm, really?...

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2010-09-01 20:29:24

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: New Keifer Sutherland movie 'Mirrors' out in October

watched Mirrors months ago. it's pretty spooky, but kiefer is good. worth watching if you can stomach it wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer