24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-07 13:03:21

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Rewatch : Which Seasons?

There has been talk off an organised rewatching of the seasons once s6 has finished. But there is only 30 weeks between it when it finishes and when s7 will likely begin. Meaning that either to join in people will have to be watching 5 episodes a week, or we'll have to limit the number of seasons included.

So to get a read of which seasons people are most eager to see again, vote in the poll, selecting all that apply.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#2 2007-05-11 21:36:13

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: Rewatch : Which Seasons?

just bumping this to try and get a few more votes on it.

#3 2007-05-14 15:43:09

Steveb

I think it's something that would be great to do completely. i.e. watch all 6 seasons. However, I can appreciate people may not have that sort of time to invest, so in that case probably the more recent ones so we're 'up to date' for s7.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#4 2007-05-23 11:35:46

smitten

When do we want to start this?

I'm very aware now that my friends across the water have now watched the season to the end, and am using every ounce of self-control not to look at any discussion beyond episode 21. So, a personal plea, no spoilers please smile

Smitten, UK

#5 2007-05-23 16:57:04

J_A
Administrator
Website

we will start this when the season is over in the UK :-). don't have a starting date yet but dan will take care of it when he comes back from holiday :-)

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#6 2007-05-23 18:17:33

24nut
Website

so whats the deal with this, we are going to all agree to watch certain episodes again and then discuss it again here, thats a cool idea.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#7 2007-05-24 14:34:26

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Between us me and/or J_A, will come up with a rough schedule as a guide and people can follow it as closely as they want, it'll be four episodes a week probably, watching all the seasons (though you can miss some out of you want) starting once S6 has finished in the UK - and hopefully it will generate some discussion of past seasons as we march through them.

#8 2007-05-24 15:28:23

smitten

hardy24 wrote:

Between us me and/or J_A, will come up with a rough schedule as a guide and people can follow it as closely as they want, it'll be four episodes a week probably, watching all the seasons (though you can miss some out of you want) starting once S6 has finished in the UK - and hopefully it will generate some discussion of past seasons as we march through them.

Sounds like fun, although I must admit I couldn't wait and have just finished season 1 again. Every bit as riveting as the first time I watched it. Count me in.

#9 2007-05-24 19:37:53

24nut
Website

im in, would be a cool to document all thats happened in six seasons of 24 and then discuss it here, sounds like fun.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#10 2007-05-24 20:39:29

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah we did it once before back when the old board was active, and it WAS fun big_smile.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#11 2007-05-24 21:09:25

J_A
Administrator
Website

ok, so does the season end on june 3rd in the UK?

I've got started on the schedule but of course, I need to know when exactly the season ends. haven't been able to find it on SkyOne's website, just found a mention on a forum some place.

Edit: I've now completed a first draft of the schedule. on the basis of 4 eps per week, starting in the week of June 4th and with no Christmas break (which I think the addicts among us couldn't get through without a decent dose of 24 anyway wink), we would actually finish watching season 6 by February 10th, which, if my memory serves me right, might not be such bad timing in terms of beginning of season 7.

anyone who thinks this is not a good schedule can get back to me with thoughts on this smile

tony.jpg

Board footer