24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-24 20:34:13

J_A
Administrator
Website

24 at Comic-Con 2009

Comic-Con 2009 is taking place at the San Diego Convention Center, which of course is in San Diego, CA, US of A.

24's day is Friday, July 24 (hmm, fitting date, maybe?):

2:15-3:00 P.M.  Coming off its most critically acclaimed season in years, 24 stars Kiefer Sutherland, Mary Lynn Rajskub and new cast members Anil Kapoor, Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Katee Sackhoff join showrunnner Howard Gordon and the producers of the Emmy-winning series for a special sneak peek at the heart-stopping premiere episode of Season 8. Ballroom 20.

damn, I need to know when ANYONE will come over here... (and i need to know before they do. lol)

slightly s8 related bit follows, but it's nothing we dont' already know.

lotsa news these days about s8 casting, everybody's tweeting all over the place, even the likes of jon cassar, mary lynn rajskub, annie wersching, and rodney charters. so yeah, J_A's joined the tweeter community. just to keep an eye on the updates. I am waiting for someone to say, "Carlos was on the set today." but I highly and most sincerely doubt they will. they're too good at hiding! At least we know that Mary Lynn likes Freddie and Annie likes the new CTU set, and well, s8 takes place 18 months afger s7, and - they're shooting ep 3 right about now.

that's it for updates

J_A out. and she just noticed it's June 24th tonight. lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer