24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#26 2007-05-28 20:43:16

M F Luder

Re: Favourite Quotes From Seasons 1-4

Another classic Tony line: See Nina, my colleagues in the next room tell me something in those medical records concerns you. I'm guessing it's not the knee. cool:cool:

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#27 2007-05-28 23:09:10

Sam Smith

First Jack, now you. Hmm. What does that remind me of?

presidentoj5.jpg

#28 2007-05-29 00:08:25

24nut
Website

here is an amusing one:

Bill Buchannon - "We're in an active code, Chole. We don't have time for your personality disorder."

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#29 2007-05-29 08:07:07

smitten

Sam Smith wrote:

that was in season 3 when Chase went down t Mexico.

"Roger! I don't have a green wire!"

I'll look out for it in the rewatch. I take it you like season 3?

#30 2007-05-29 08:31:03

Steveb

I'm a big second half of s3 fan. Has perhaps some of the best moments the show has pulled off and I think Saudners is one of the stron gest villains they've produced.

"Mr. President, you are no longer in command of your country."

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#31 2007-05-29 08:45:48

hardy24
Administrator
Website

I think that line truly marks the moment when, "the united states does not negogiate with terrorists" meant nothing in the world of 24.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#32 2007-05-29 13:43:37

J_A
Administrator
Website

Steveb wrote:

I'm a big second half of s3 fan. Has perhaps some of the best moments the show has pulled off and I think Saunders is one of the strongest villains they've produced.

"Mr. President, you are no longer in command of your country."

I couldn't agree more, Steve

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#33 2007-05-30 01:31:48

Sam Smith

smitten wrote:
Sam Smith wrote:

that was in season 3 when Chase went down t Mexico.

"Roger! I don't have a green wire!"

I'll look out for it in the rewatch. I take it you like season 3?

yep. who doesnt?! big_smile

"This is beta leader. i have 2 armed guards patrolling the above decks. i dont know how many below. your clear to continue in but i want each and every position called. theres an illigeal arms shipment on board and at least 200 kilos of the bio-toxin ricin, everything points to these people being on the defensive. if they even find out we're in the area they'll blow the holds and release the toxin into the water system, are we clear?"

Last edited by Sam Smith (2007-05-30 01:32:16)

presidentoj5.jpg

#34 2007-05-30 11:46:55

smitten

Sam Smith wrote:

"This is beta leader. i have 2 armed guards patrolling the above decks. i dont know how many below. your clear to continue in but i want each and every position called. theres an illigeal arms shipment on board and at least 200 kilos of the bio-toxin ricin, everything points to these people being on the defensive. if they even find out we're in the area they'll blow the holds and release the toxin into the water system, are we clear?"

I like season 3, but it's not my favourite. I suppose, I like Chase a lot, and Michelle was very cool doing karate in her leather jacket. Then there was *that* kiss, and the bit with Ryan was just heart-wrenching. Come to think of it, maybe season 3 was great!

But I really wasn't paying attention when beta-leader called in. Don't remember ricin at all.
Where's that from?

#35 2007-05-30 13:08:11

J_A
Administrator
Website

season 3 was definitely so great. from the tony michelle POV it's the best TV EVER. big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#36 2007-05-31 13:34:09

smitten

"I'm dying Jack, I'm not crazy"

(George)

#37 2007-06-01 07:44:31

Sam Smith

smitten wrote:
Sam Smith wrote:

I like season 3, but it's not my favourite. I suppose, I like Chase a lot, and Michelle was very cool doing karate in her leather jacket. Then there was *that* kiss, and the bit with Ryan was just heart-wrenching. Come to think of it, maybe season 3 was great!

But I really wasn't paying attention when beta-leader called in. Don't remember ricin at all.
Where's that from?

that was from 24:The Game big_smile

Powell: Who are you guys? Police? FBI?
Tony: Actually, I'm currently unemployed.
Powell: I'll make it worth your while!

*is dead*

presidentoj5.jpg

#38 2007-06-02 14:41:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

a little classic tony sarcasm here. Jack, Tony and Audrey in s4 after Tony rescued them.

J: Tony, is it possible that we could have been followed?
T: No, we’re clear.
A: Where are we going?
J: We need to lay low for a while.
T: What kind of communication do you need?
J: A wi-fi and a hard line.
T: All right. We’ll go back to my place.
J: OK. Thank you, Tony.
T: Wait until you see it before you thank me.
J: No, I mean, for picking us up, for saving our lives. [pauses] I’m sure you’re wondering what’s going on.
T: Not really, no.
J: Something wrong?
T: What could be wrong? I’m not in Federal prison any more, thanks to you and President Palmer. Michelle left me, I… you know what? Never mind. Why don’t you tell me what this is all about?

just gotta love the guy big_smile

and since we're at it, how about a little Tony scare:

Tony: If that deal gets in the way of protecting this country, you think the President’s gonna stand behind it? He’s gonna tear it up, and your son goes to prison for the rest of his life. And lemme tell ya, I know a little something about prison. And based on the conditions of his confinement I’ll tell you right now – I give Behrooz about three months before he commits suicide. And by the way, I’m gonna make it my personal mission to make sure you never hear word-one about what happens to him. Ever.

cool

tony.jpg

#39 2007-06-02 22:20:16

smitten

Sam Smith wrote:

Ah, that explains it. Devoted fan as I am, I'm not going to buy a playstation just for one game.

#40 2007-06-03 07:09:07

Sam Smith

smitten wrote:
Sam Smith wrote:

Ah, that explains it. Devoted fan as I am, I'm not going to buy a playstation just for one game.

i did, kinda.

AND NOW IT DOESNT WORK! IVE GOT 3 24s AND THEY DONT WORK! AGHHH!!!

presidentoj5.jpg

#41 2007-06-03 07:10:19

Sam Smith

Tony: Anybody want a beer?

presidentoj5.jpg

#42 2007-06-03 16:47:09

smitten

Sam Smith wrote:
smitten wrote:
Sam Smith wrote:

i did, kinda.

AND NOW IT DOESNT WORK! IVE GOT 3 24s AND THEY DONT WORK! AGHHH!!!

ROFL! I think I'd need a few beers if that was me! Seriously, my son complained to me that his Harry Potter DVD game didn't work, and I was sure he just wasn't doing it properly, but to get him off my back we sat down together and emailed the company (Warner). Very educational it was, I showed him how to make it all into sentences, and how to make it polite. And would you believe it, they sent us another disc, and this one works!

OK, to get back on topic:
Michelle: Nina's file.
Jack (growl): I don't need it.

Just for those of us who weren't paying attention, or missed season 1!

#43 2007-06-04 18:52:02

Sam Smith

Jamey Farrell: How long is this going to take?
Nina Myers: Why, are we interrupting your social life?
Jamey Farrell: At least I have one.
Nina Myers: Funny.

presidentoj5.jpg

#44 2007-06-04 20:39:23

J_A
Administrator
Website

smitten wrote:

Michelle: Nina's file.
Jack (growl): I don't need it.

lol. good one. but you mean season 2 tongue. I mean, I can still see Jack looking with anger and disgust at the CCTV in the middle of CTU that shows Nina in the interrogation room and Michelle holds the file out for him. It was just before another great moment,

"WHO IS THE MAN IN VISALIA?"

way to go, jack lol

tony.jpg

#45 2007-06-13 12:28:44

smitten

Noticed in the rewatch:

Rick: Give me five minutes. No one needs to know.
Eli: I'll give you four.

One of those rare stabs at humour. Does a time-limit heighten the experience or what? wink

#46 2007-06-13 14:11:42

J_A
Administrator
Website

hehehe. I dunno. lol. it's one of those moments that got forgotten in my book tho

tony.jpg

#47 2007-06-24 11:22:09

smitten

Milo: What are they gonna do to him?
Tony: They're not gonna name a street after him.

I'm enjoying Tony more and more this time around.

#48 2007-07-26 14:56:51

emma143
Website

jack_addict wrote:

"Mr. President. It's been an honor."

Best quote ever? *fight back tears*

or even

"Jack, I want You to Understand....when you hang up this phone for all intensive purposes Jack Bauer is dead"

I LOVE that scene

OR

Tony (to Nina in the interegation room): We found some medical records of your freind Alvers....MMR Jab, Knee Injurie, Treated for Aids
Techie guy (in the back with mischelle):Someones feeling nervous...shes had unprotected sex with him
Mischelle (in the back to an earpiece): Tony, shes reacted to the aids
Tony (to Nina): My collegues tell me something in that list woried you....im guessing it wern't the knee
(more Tony wit-s3)

Last edited by emma143 (2007-07-27 15:28:35)

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#49 2007-07-27 17:30:13

M F Luder

Heh, with the risk of appearing like a total controling idiot, I just have to post the direct quote from the scene that emma mentioned. It's such a great scene and the dialogue is terrific . I know it by heart big_smile. Fanatical, me? Naaahhh.:)

Well, all we've been able to dig up on him are a few random medical records under one of his known aliases. He had an MRI on one of his knees, there's a prescription for antibiotics, treated for HIV ...
Dalton:  Her pulse is spiking. Someone hasn't been using protection with Marcus Alvers.
Michelle: She's probably had sex with him.
Tony: See Nina, my colleagues in the next room tell me something in those medical records concerns you. I'm guessing it's not the knee.

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#50 2007-07-27 17:44:21

J_A
Administrator
Website

emma143 wrote:

"Jack, I want You to Understand....when you hang up this phone for all intensive purposes Jack Bauer is dead"

not to be an a$$hole, but... I also happen to know a few things by heart (a few? depending on how you count wink). but anyway, this quote actually goes..

"Jack.. I hope you understand. When we hang up, for all intents and purposes, Jack Bauer is dead."

great moment. great choice, emma

tony.jpg

Board footer