24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-11 20:43:38

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Which Characters Deserve A Banner?

I hope your liking the new banner at the top of the page of Jack, or six jacks to be more precise, one from each season.

Anyway, i'm thinking about making more banners, each with a different character on, with a similar theme, one pic from each season they've been in. They would be rotated randomly at the top of the forum.

But I need your help to decide which of the characters above are most deserving of a banner. So vote, you can have more than one vote, but please keep it to a reasonable number, say 3 votes.

edit: and before people ask, they're the ten characters who, after Jack, have appeared in more episodes than anyone else.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#2 2007-05-11 21:09:14

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Which Characters Deserve A Banner?

I picked tony, david and chloe. would have gone for michelle, of course, but didn't want to be too predictable wink.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-05-13 00:45:03

J_A
Administrator
Website

actually I'd like to change my mind and go for buchanan in one of those places (NOT instead of tony, of course).

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2007-05-13 10:22:02

smitten

Yes I do like the new Jack banner very much. I have voted for David, Tony and Michelle. Hard choices. Would it be worth having a banner of villains? I understand picking the characters who appear most overall, but that's a perhaps that a tad unfair on the villains who have this habit of getting bumped off by Jack after as little as half a season? There could be one banner with, e.g. Gaines, Mandy, Saunders, Nina, Navi and Fayed?

#5 2007-05-13 10:27:22

hardy24
Administrator
Website

smitten wrote:

Would it be worth having a banner of villains? I understand picking the characters who appear most overall, but that's a perhaps that a tad unfair on the villains who have this habit of getting bumped off by Jack after as little as half a season? There could be one banner with, e.g. Gaines, Mandy, Saunders, Nina, Navi and Fayed?

Interesting idea, maybe have a banner with the most well known (for lack of a better word) from each season. I'll have a think about it.

#6 2007-05-14 10:28:14

deadmanmoz

MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe a banner with me and michelle on it, with something like "Meant to be" written underneath!
YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Salazars one would be cool too!

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#7 2007-05-28 02:21:54

Sam Smith

Tony, Chloe, Michelle and David

presidentoj5.jpg

#8 2007-05-29 00:14:49

24nut
Website

i think that Tony, Palmer and Bill deserve to be in a banner, Bill for me has earned his spot as one of the great charcters in 24.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#9 2007-05-29 13:42:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

well I'll agree that Bill has worked his way up the favorites list, mine too. and they made him be the thing you're clinging on to and then snatched him from us again. typical

tony.jpg

#10 2007-05-29 14:30:50

hardy24
Administrator
Website

I've decided that i'll add a new banner every few months. I'll let this poll run a little longer, but it would seem Tony's got this one wrapped up. When it comes time for a new banner to be added, i'll put the poll up again.

#11 2007-05-29 19:09:56

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Tony's got this one wrapped up.

thank you smile

tony.jpg

#12 2007-05-29 19:52:10

24nut
Website

Tony deserves to be in the banner big_smile

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#13 2007-05-30 15:53:36

M F Luder

Indeed he does big_smile cool .

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

Board footer