24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#26 2007-05-15 14:54:57

deadmanmoz

Re: Lost to bow out...

Ah ha, thats good to know, the 2nd is a double episode then!
Coz there are 23 episodes this series and "The man behind the curtain" was number 20.
So im guessing next week, and then the week after will be the usual 2 hour finale!
That'll mean a sky one finish of midnight!!!!!!!

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#27 2007-05-15 16:34:36

Steveb

"Greatest hits" is a single episode and then "Through the Looking Glass" is a double length finale that is split into two parts for syndication purposes (as they do with most season finales)

As for predicting what will happen, I think it's going to be bloody. I also think that something completely unexpected will happen- particularly now they have introduced Naomi, who is an interesting addition. I assume that they won't get rescued with three season to go though.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#28 2007-05-15 16:36:43

hardy24
Administrator
Website

I'm not going to make any guesses, just because i'm so completely clueless about Lost at the moment.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#29 2007-05-16 09:43:26

deadmanmoz

My predictions: The others will succeed in taking Sun. When henry said on his tape to Juliet "If she finds anyone else is pregnant to mark their tent" there will be marked tent, the other will open it up and the likes of Jack, Sawyer and maybe Jin etc will be in there waiting for them. Mikhail will go after the sat phone which Sayid has, Mikhail will kill Sayid (Which will make me VERY unhappy). Jacob will save Locke. Michael will return in the finale.

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#30 2007-05-16 11:53:35

hardy24
Administrator
Website

My dream finale: Michael returns, after having gotten Walt away and to a safe place. Michael knows a lot more about the nature of the island. They have a big meeting, which lasts the entirety of the episode in which Michael tells them absolutely everything he knows about the island, leaving nothing out, with no doubt that he is infact telling them the truth.

#31 2007-05-27 23:03:34

Steveb

Just rewatched the season finale. Generally very impressed, although they've left so much hanging it's at the point where I'm ready to get irritated with them! Plus the final "flashback" was very irritating as I'd guessed what was going on and as such it didn't really have any sort of impact on me.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#32 2007-05-28 10:06:42

hardy24
Administrator
Website

I thought the final was great, mainly because Matthew Fox's acting was some of the best the show's had. I'd guessed the flashback thing was what it was before the reveal, but it still had some impact on me, because of the idea of how it can fundamentally change the show from now on. It was defintely the best episode of series three.

No new lost until Jan 2008. That i'm a bit disappointed about.

#33 2007-05-29 11:05:32

deadmanmoz

What a freaking awesome finale it was!
LOVED it!
Sayid, who has always been my fav, snapping that guys neck with his legs, fab!
And agreed Matthew Fox's acting was spot on!

#34 2007-05-29 11:38:20

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Also, Charlie's death scene, I'm really sad he had to die, but I don't think he could have gone out in any better way than he did, a true hero.

#35 2007-05-29 15:29:53

deadmanmoz

It was extremly sad
Although couldnt he have swum out of the window? Looked big enough

And is Mikhail actually dead?

#36 2007-05-29 17:18:23

Steveb

Mikhail is going to prove to be one of those irritating characters who keeps escaping everything that gets thrown at him I think. I'm hoping he'll get a flashback next season.
Charlie's death was awesome, as was the change in Sawyer's character. He's suddenly become a far edgier person which is excellent.

#37 2007-05-29 19:49:17

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Another cool moment which made me laugh was ...

Kate: Why you telling me this?
Jack: Because i'm in love with you [walk off]

#38 2007-05-30 09:13:09

deadmanmoz

nah didnt like that coz i hate kate!
Jacks far too good for her.

Agreed though, mikhail wont be dead, it will go on and on.
He needs a flashback if hes alive as does danielle, we've still only heard snippets of her past

#39 2007-05-30 11:40:29

hardy24
Administrator
Website

I really think we might see some creative choices for flashbacks next season. Anyone with enough backstory to fill half an episode could get one.

Board footer