24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-04-13 19:18:22

J_A
Administrator
Website

Episode 8x17

unfortunately, renee's death was handled less than perfectly, imho. it didn't move me - and it should have, cause i loved her character. of course, the fact that i knew beforehand that an unfriendly sniper would catch her after she and jack had just got it on might have helped ruin the effect. but it really should have been more emotional, I dunno....

logan still makes me pissed off, and the fact that he was pardoned makes me sick. sad
poor michelle and david will be turning in their graves

putting chloe in charge of ctu was at least a little unexpected for lack of a better term... her social incompetence is legendary. but hey, she knows what she's doing. if jack had been there, he could have taken over, but we love him in the field on a personal revenge spree so i'll forgive the writers. now the question that is left is will chloe be doomed? cause we all know what happens to ctu directors.. they tend to... disappear. lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2010-04-14 20:02:51

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Episode 8x17

oh don't get me wrong. when a character or an actor encites this much emotion, they're good. very good big_smile. itzin has always been so good in this character... and the scene you're referring to was great indeed. it's just... you know... it's because of him michelle and david have died and... then they pardoned him... it hurts. that's all.

chloe running things isn't unbelievable at all. you could even say it's been a long time coming big_smile.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer