24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-03-28 00:09:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

Another article about the end of the show

surely you've all heard by now that the decision to cancel 24 has finally been made. and if you haven't, go to the main site and check out the last few articles dan and I posted in the last 24 hours, starting here:

http://24fans.com/2010/03/breaking-news-24-cancelled-according-to-jon-cassar/

here's yet another article that I've just come across. since it contains intel on specific points during the season and on the finale, i'm posting it in the spoiler section. proceed with caution.

http://tvguidemagazine.com/news/kiefer-on-the-end-of-24-4512.html

a sweet part of it is kiefer's statement that

“Jack Bauer became so much bigger than anything I ever envisioned,” Sutherland says. “At a certain point, he began showing me how to be a better man, a better person. This character became my life.”

thanks, kiefer. WWJBD? wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2010-03-28 18:54:59

24nut
Website

Re: Another article about the end of the show

Kiefers best character will always be Jack, he put his life and soul into the character and Kiefer became Jack. Im just now thankfull that we got as much good 24 as we did and it will continue being my favourite show. I just hope that the season 8 ending tops the season 7 one, otherwise this could become another season 8 for me.

Guess its the curse of the even numbered series again. If i had a choice i think i would have preffered the season 7 ending.

Or as a post of mine on here a while ago said, the season 3 ending, because it just demonstarated the entire basis of Jack's life. Bad things happens, he risks everything to save lives and people die for it. He has a breakdown in the car, but then gets a call from CTU to just continue on. To me that was Jack riding off into the sunset.

And thats how i want to remember the charcter ending up.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

Board footer