24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-11-21 17:57:26

J_A
Administrator
Website

Carlos answers the Season 8 question

I guess he got tired of hearing "Will you or won't you be part of 24's Season 8?", so he decided to finally answer it.

This was posted on Carlos Bernard's homepage (http://www.carlosbernard.com/CBSite/News/News.html) a day or two ago:

I’m asked this question on a daily basis, so I might as well answer it. I’ll never say never when it comes to 24.  It’s been such a special part of my life and an honor working with all of the incredibly talented people that have helped make the show the success that it’s been.  That being said, I have not been contacted by the studio or producers of 24 about season 8.  They’re already well into filming next season and I’m about to start work on a film in South Carolina.  So, at this point, I highly doubt that I’ll be involved in the next season of 24.

but with these eyes, how could they not! CB_T%26J_shoot.png lol.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer