international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#51 2008-09-16 18:39:59

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: CTU: Provo - The Ultimate FanFilm

Dyslexicon wrote:

And finally, CTU:Provo was accepted to the Tacoma Film Festival!  Not a big Fest, by any means, but still, it's the only one we've submitted to yet.  Are there any cool fests out in Great Britain I could submit to?  It'd be great to come out and meet you fine folks.

congrats! very cool big_smile

Dyslexicon wrote:

What we really lack is infrastructure.  Sound stages, Post facilities, etc...  So, I'm quietly assembling a team that will ensure our future world domination.  Speaking of which, would you guys be interested in helping me land the Captain America movie?  Why dream if you're not going to dream big, right?

What do you need me to do? big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#52 2008-09-16 19:41:39

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Dyslexicon wrote:

Actually, I'm planning on being Utah's Peter Jackson.  No matter what I do, I'll have to spend a certain amount of time in California, but there's a lot of talent here, much more varied geography (meaning better locations) and it's cheaper to shoot here. 

What we really lack is infrastructure.  Sound stages, Post facilities, etc...  So, I'm quietly assembling a team that will ensure our future world domination.  Speaking of which, would you guys be interested in helping me land the Captain America movie?  Why dream if you're not going to dream big, right.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, been directing some commercials, and a short film series for my alma mater.

And finally, CTU:Provo was accepted to the Tacoma Film Festival!  Not a big Fest, by any means, but still, it's the only one we've submitted to yet.  Are there any cool fests out in Great Britain I could submit to?  It'd be great to come out and meet you fine folks.

I'm not sure exactly what film festivals would suit you but the following is a good place to check for film festivals in london http://www.londonfilmfestivals.com/film_makers/

So whens the much fabled DVD gonna be ready? I've got a space marked out for it on the shelf next to the season box sets and alongside 24: Redemption when that gets released.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#53 2008-10-08 20:00:43

Dyslexicon
Website

hardy24 wrote:

So whens the much fabled DVD gonna be ready? I've got a space marked out for it on the shelf next to the season box sets and alongside 24: Redemption when that gets released.

The day has arrived!  The DVD is ready!  However, since June, life has happened, and I've run out of funds to replicate a few hundred copies.  What that means for you, the faithful fan...?

I can still send you a the full DVD, in a case, with the insert, etc... but I'll have to burn it on my computer, which means, it might not work if your DVD player is a bit older.  If you have a PS3 or other Blu-Ray player, it works great on those, but in regular DVD players it sometimes struggles.

So let me know, and send me a shipping address if you want.  alan-at-ctuprovo-dot-com.

And the screening at the festival went really well.  All 13 people that showed up loved the movie.  Ah, the life of the struggling indie filmmaker...

I aim to misbehave.

#54 2009-06-16 06:53:25

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Just to revive this thread briefly to say that CTU: Provo the DVD set including....

Complete with lame commentaries, a boring behind-the-scenes, and other miscellaneous crap! wink - (Alan Seawright, AKA Dyslexicon)

...is available to download via bittorrent. Grab the torrent file at : www.24fans.com/CTU_PROVO.torrent and start downloading.

#55 2009-06-16 17:11:42

J_A
Administrator
Website

that's nice smile lemme know what the miscellanous crap is like. lol. since I already have the movie, I wanna know if it's worth downloading again

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#56 2009-06-16 20:17:47

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Hmm, I will when I have it all downloaded, unfortunately it's kind of died on me with no one left willing to seed it for me. I was hoping to get a few more people online to boost the overall speed for everyone.

I'm gonna get on to Alan to see if he can pop back on and seed.

Board footer