24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-06-03 16:14:04

24nut
Website

Season 8 filming, pictures!

Here are some pictures of Kiefer (sporting an awesome leather Jacket) and Elisha Cuthbert, the actor who also played her husband in Season 7 is present. You will probably also see the addition of Teri, kims daughter.

586b968af7b62ae48e56418.jpg

There is a clip on youtube which shows Jack putting his grandaughter into the car and then talking to the people in the car, probably Kim. He then waves and walks off. Also in the pictures Kiefer has a cigarrete on his ear, maybe Jack has developed a smoking habbit this season. Enjoy everyone.

http://www.busybeeblogger.com/2009/06/01/back-to-work-on-24/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2JXWw1QBoQ (Video of the same scene)

http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/gallery/ga8343db56d39deb2019896b83805c246/

Jack looks kickass, so we all knew he would recover, but it looks like Jack has got a life purpose back, he's well, he is seeing his daughter and grandaughter and he may possibly be seeing Renne.

Anyone think Jack might be working for CTU in New York?

Last edited by 24nut (2009-06-03 16:17:31)

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#2 2009-06-03 20:24:28

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: Season 8 filming, pictures!

Alright so out of the window goes the "just a few days gap" theory, it's looking like there taking another standard year or two gap going by how old his Grand-daughter looks in those pics.

I wonder if the cigarette is merely a Kiefer between takes thing.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2009-06-03 21:04:28

24nut
Website

i think when it was mentioned that Season 8 was to be set very close to Season 7, the ending was shaped out more and maybe they felt they couldn't do that due to Jack being ill, it looks like they did this to have Jack back in shape. Although i hope we still have a little of Jack's past condition still present.

well, the casting call for the role of Teri said that they were looking for a 4 year old child. And the cigarette thing, i thought that it may be that but the pictures corrospond with the video of him lifting Teri into the car.

Last edited by 24nut (2009-06-03 21:05:53)

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2009-06-03 21:20:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

nice, thanks for that 24nut. jack looks pretty cool, sporting the leather jacket like tony has this latest season. tony still makes it look badasser though big_smile. someone I showed the pic to today actually said kiefer looked way too much like david caruso of csi miami with that look. lmao. true. to a point.

so, jack has recovered, stem cell therapy has worked (hey george bush!), and we're back in play in Big Apple. I think Jack shouldn't really be working for CTU NY. If anything, he should be inactive. Retired. He's been through enough, and I think after all the time he lost, he'll want to be with family. be a father and a grandfather. hmm, somehow the words grandfather and retired do go together, don't they.

there's the other thing too, the senate hearings. seeing that jack's walking around happily, I'm assuming Pres Taylor took care of that somehow. Now that Sen Meyer is dead, maybe no one was really that hot on pursuing Jack any longer. Or the hearings have been brought to a conclusion on a satisfactory note for jack.

thje next question of course, concerns Almeida. Where will he be? you know, as much as I want to KNOW, NOW! I'm also remembering just how good it was that I hadn't been spoiled for the finale of s7, so I also kinda want to keep away from all this s8 info... I know I won't be able to, though. I couldn't stay away for s7 either. lol.

when's s8 airing? starting january?

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2009-06-03 21:25:55

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Alright so out of the window goes the "just a few days gap" theory, it's looking like there taking another standard year or two gap going by how old his Grand-daughter looks in those pics.

I wonder if the cigarette is merely a Kiefer between takes thing.

she looked like about a 3-4 year old girl to me, like 24nut said after your post, so yeah, it's obviously a longer gap, and Jack will have been cured by now. I don't necessraily think we'll have traces of the sickness in him left still, but they will certainly be left in his mind, and his personality, so I'm looking forward to that.

as for the cigarette, why the hell not? lol. No one ever smokes on TV anymore, and as for Jack's character, maybe him taking up smoking (or at least just doing it openly), is another statement of nonchalance, that he's been where he's been and he's done what he's done and he's at peace with it. he's been given a new life, though, and I'm not so sure that taking up smoking is the way to live it, but hey. it's jack, right? but on a practical side, I'm sure it makes Kiefer's job on the set easier as he doesn't have to finish his cigarette before a take, or remember that he has one stuck behind his ear (as he often does) for a take big_smile.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer