24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-20 22:19:06

J_A
Administrator
Website

happy birthday, dan!

just what it says! (it is the 21st here already. not so in the UK, but I'm turning in now wink)

so... happy 21st b-day and good luck on finishing uni, getting a job and overthrowing the government (in that order, I guess! big_smile)

just a few more weeks to go!

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2008-04-20 23:38:02

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: happy birthday, dan!

jack_addict wrote:

just what it says! (it is the 21st here already. not so in the UK, but I'm turning in now wink)

Thanks J_A, it's just now the 21st as i've seen this.

so... happy 21st b-day and good luck on finishing uni, getting a job and overthrowing the government (in that order, I guess! big_smile)

Yep, in that order exactly, I think that seems to be every uni students motto in the UK, I think I may start a range of t-shirts!.

Anyway, thanks for the message, We've actually been out celebrating today a large array of family birthdays including my 21st, my brothers 24th, my brother in laws 30th and my dads 59th.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2008-04-21 06:17:09

24nut
Website

Happy Birthday Dan, have a good one wink

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2008-04-21 13:58:34

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Anyway, thanks for the message, We've actually been out celebrating today a large array of family birthdays including my 21st, my brothers 24th, my brother in laws 30th and my dads 59th.

does it strike you as interesting that so many people's birthdays are in april? methinks our parents had nothing better to do in their summer holidays than make us big_smile LOL
well, I used to like april, my b-day used to be on a warm, sunny day, but to be perfectly honest, this april has been soooooo odd and rainy... and they're kinda saying that the summer might be the same sad .

someone tell me there's no climate change! .....

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2008-04-22 09:07:18

Past Present Fortune

I'm just going to post this anyway... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!

#6 2009-02-23 15:59:32

deadmanmoz

Belated birthday wishes old boy smile

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#7 2009-04-23 19:23:10

Steveb

It's very belated but happy birthday Dan and even more belatedly Happy Birthday J_A, I can only apologise for the lateness. Basically my laptop exploded and I haven't been around, so I'm trying to play catch-up.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#8 2009-04-24 20:05:33

J_A
Administrator
Website

thanks, stevie, I had a great birthday so belated wishes only make me recall the great day big_smile.

I'd texted Dan on the 21st, and hope he received it, but anyway, since I've only now noticed this thread has been resurrected,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN and see ya soon!

(btw, he's on holiday until the end of the week, so don't expect any replies till then wink . and yes, while he's away, J_A's in charge! lol )

tony.jpg

#9 2009-04-25 13:15:04

Steveb

Oh. And there was me thinking anarchy could reign supreme for the week!

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#10 2009-04-25 13:32:34

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Thanks for b'day wishes everyone!, just got back from v. nice holiday.

Oh and Happy Birthday J_A too!,

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#11 2009-04-25 13:44:21

J_A
Administrator
Website

Steveb wrote:

Oh. And there was me thinking anarchy could reign supreme for the week!

too late. he's back tongue

thanks, dan smile.

tony.jpg

#12 2009-05-21 12:30:09

Petal

Hey guys, SteveB thought his were belated birthday wishes, no-one beats me.

Hope you both had a fantastic birthday, J-A you are catching me up lol. as I am working backwards now.  Dan, 21, eek I think I remember what that was like.

#13 2009-06-07 14:17:18

J_A
Administrator
Website

wow, petal ?? I haven't even noticed she popped in until today. hope you had a fantastic bday too, girl! miss you sad.

tony.jpg

Board footer