24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-06 17:32:13

Steveb

Lost- season 5

Three episodes in and I realised we haven't got a topic for the third of Sky one's trio of brilliance.

Loving the new season so far. It's beyond ridiculous to say the least and will probably continue to be so, but it's incredibly entertaining. It's also nice to now be getting answers rather than more questions, even if they pose more than their fair share of debatability, if that's even a real word.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#2 2009-02-09 12:27:45

deadmanmoz

Re: Lost- season 5

Great to have Lost back on our screens, its been too long (Hell a week is too long without lost)

4th episode last night and it was a cracker, like the others have been.

yes its insane and crazy but at the same time that's what makes it so enjoyable and as said Steve, we're getting some answers which is kinda cool.

I partic liked the moment a few weeks back when we saw a young Charles Whitmore

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#3 2009-02-09 23:56:41

J_A
Administrator
Website

no idea when LOST will start airing the new season here. just checked the channel that's most likely to show it first, and there's no news on it. found out the air date of californication s2 tho! lol. yeah I know, there's always the downloads, but somehow I don't feel addicted enough to LOST to do that. 24 and prison break, yes. but lost... it's just lost me. lol.

I mean, I like it still, but I guess I've never been addicted to it in the first place, not to be able to wait for it to air on tv

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2010-09-01 20:28:29

J_A
Administrator
Website

oh, LOST... seen all of it by now... loved every minute of it. can't say that this show has let me down even once... I can't say that for 24. I enjoyed the LOST finale although I believe I remember thinking that I would have expected a better explanation than [spoiler]oh, btw you're all dead[/spoiler]
. since that feels like we'd known it all along. it's been speculated anyhow. but still - loved it, thought it was beautifully written and even better acted. kudos to LOST. I miss it. again, I can't say that for 24. I'd grown out of it during this last season... pretty definitely.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer