24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-23 13:00:34

deadmanmoz

Okay one more new topic by me

ME AGAIN!!!!

Anyone seen Seven Pounds, another film i saw the other day

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#2 2009-01-23 23:32:17

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Okay one more new topic by me

is that the will smith one? I wanted to, but I guess I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've heard it's very good.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2009-01-27 12:11:57

deadmanmoz

Re: Okay one more new topic by me

Thats the one yeah.
I really enjoyed it. it's had its fair share of panning but overall i liked it.
The story was pretty good, although alittle weak in places, but he was great (I'm a big fan) and i fell in love with the character played so wonderfully by Rosario Dawson.

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

Board footer