24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-01-17 11:41:59

J_A
Administrator
Website

Update

So, we're a little late, but we've been too excited, too... Sorry.

Anyway, please note that the requirements for posting in the Current Debriefs and in the Rules forum have now been changed.

Current 24 Debriefs now allows posting about current and aired episodes of Season 7 without the use of spoiler tags, while you are still required to use the spoiler tag if you necessarily need to post information partaining to UNaired episodes.

Speculations and information about Season 8 go in the No Rules section. This section also allows free discussion about  unaired episodes of Season 7, spoilers and the like, without the use of the spoiler tag.

To post a spoiler tag, type [ spoiler ] then your text and finally [ / spoiler ] - without spaces. your text will then look like this [spoiler]this is my spoiler about something unaired[/spoiler]
and you will be able to read it if you mark the black bar with your mouse.

Also, we are planning on updating the site banners to include Season 7 footage of Jack and tony, and Bill Buchanan will get his very own banner before long, too.

thanks for reading and enjoy the show and the discussion about ti! big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-01-17 12:40:06

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: Update

Also, further to the update of the rules posted by J_A, those who are watching in the U.S. or on the U.S. schedule, please be considerate of those watching on the U.K. schedule (currently they have only aired the first two episodes, but soon they'll be in step with U.S. schedule but just a day late), so this means that if some huge reveal has been made in an episode don't immediately post a new thread which has as it's title "<character name> IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!" or something, just use a little common sense and don't go blurting huge details out in thread titles before your sure the episode has aired in the U.K.

Obviously you're free to discuss any events of the episode in the relevant episode thread, as anyone reading those will have seen the episode.

Thanks.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2009-01-17 12:47:49

J_A
Administrator
Website

True. In general, be considerate when choosing new titles for your threads. Spoilers don't belong in thread titles. You may name the thread something like, "Huge revelation (spoiler!)" or the like, but the news itself should go inside the text of your post, so that everyone has a chance to actually decide whether they want to know what you're talking about or not. smile

So much for rules, now back to having fun big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2009-07-09 08:43:33

J_A
Administrator
Website

I'm not sure if you can, but if that's what you want, let us know, and we'll do it for you.

tony.jpg

#5 2009-07-12 13:02:47

J_A
Administrator
Website

no problem smile. glad you're here. I'm a fan of scandinavia.

tony.jpg

#6 2009-07-13 21:29:15

J_A
Administrator
Website

closing this thread cause discussions like the above don't actually belong in this section. lol. my bad for not closing it earlier.

tony.jpg

Board footer