You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-17 19:48:58

Past Present Fortune

Metal Gear Solid 4 Discussion

Have you got it?
What do you think about the gameplay?
What do you think about the story?
etc. etc. etc.

I personally believe that Metal Gear Solid 4 is one of the greatest cinematic video games ever made, the gameplay (especially the first half of the game) is simply flawless and the story is of cinematic quality (throughout).

What are your thoughts?

#2 2008-09-18 15:03:47

ChloeFan817

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 Discussion

I have been a fan of M.G.S. for a very long time now and i have all the games,even that crappy twin snakes remake.But I have played the fourth one and i think it is the best game in the series,besides the ps1 original.Metal Gear is my other obssession besides 24.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#3 2008-10-29 13:45:57

Nero

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 Discussion

I've read alot about it, haven't actually had a chance to play it yet since I lack the ps3 but it sounds amazing. Apparently there's going to be a Live Action Film based partially of MGS.

The ps1 isn't actually the orignal. There's 3 other games before that, but only two of them contribute to the storyline.

Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
Metal Gear : Snakes revenge (doesn't add to storyline)

I had copies of them at one point. Very cool.

There was a really cool  web comic for metal gear solid actually. Last Days Of Foxhound. It was meant as a joke but it actually established the storyline for the later games and was really cool. I loved it because it was able to make jokes but stick to the core storyline later in it.

The link for it is www.gigaville.com

Really awesome.

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

Board footer