24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#26 2008-09-25 23:42:56

ChloeFan817

Re: Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip

in my opinion i would go for Obama.
because he will actually make the economy better atleast.
if McCain wins it will just get screwed up even more.
and good point 24roxmysox3 why do you guys care?

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#27 2008-09-26 06:53:04

hardy24
Administrator
Website

We care because who is running the U.S. very much affects us, especcially those in the UK, because of the "special relationship", and so I really don't like the idea of a pair of people running the country who want the power just because they want the power. I'd rather have a pair of people running the US who want to make peoples lives better.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#28 2008-09-26 11:20:13

ChloeFan817

Very good answer and explanation.
That I did not realize.
I didnt know it affected you so much.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#29 2008-09-26 16:20:30

Steveb

Blame world war two. It created a "global community" which we're all part of, and so it pays to take note of what other nations particularly the powerful ones are doing. And it isn't liberal to think of McCain/ Palin as a horror scenario. It isn't their politics I necessarily take issue with, it's more that one is too old and one is too inexperienced- it's not a pretty combination.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#30 2008-09-26 19:50:17

ChloeFan817

Thats also what I was thinking.
He has a high chance of dying in office.

everleave.jpg

#31 2008-10-08 14:24:25

J_A
Administrator
Website

yes, and if he does, palin taking over is not something I'd like to see. ....

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer