24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-18 22:55:05

emma143
Website

You know you are a true 24 fan when...

what are the signs (that you have noticed in yourself which tell you....maybe you are pushing obssesed....in me iv noticed:
...you answer the phone with 'CTU Bauer/ O'Brian'
...You have a 24 background that changes every hour
...You have a shrine to Jack Bauer in your bedroom
...You watch youtube videos over and over off all your fave moments
...Your myspace is full of 24 clips (from youtube)
...Your ringtone is CTU

What about you guys?

Last edited by emma143 (2007-07-18 22:55:51)

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#2 2007-07-19 09:54:35

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: You know you are a true 24 fan when...

this belongs to the game and fun section. i'll put it there

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-07-19 12:00:43

24nut
Website

You watch it nonstop
You run up the stairs like your brandishing a gun
You dont let anyone touch your precious 24 collection

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2007-07-19 12:31:04

smitten

I have all the DVD sets (bar the first episodes of day 6, I'll wait for the box set) and am always rewatching them in one way or another. I have the 6 Declassified novels and have read each at least twice. I also have Kiefer's biography, the companion to seasons 1&2, and House Special Subcommittee's Findings at CTU, though these I've just read once. There are some more books I will get, but I'm trying to pace myself. I have the two Sean Callery CD's, and find that when I need to cook and really can't be bothered, I put one of these one, and by the end of the CD, the meal's ready. Every day I'm not working, I will spend some time looking for 24 stuff on the web, or making up little plots in my head. Inspired by Jack, I've taken up Body Combat and Tae Kwon Do, and although I don't kid myself I'm any good at them, I think they've helped me get in touch with my aggressive side. Which has helped my life no end.

I think 'obsessed' would be a fair assessment.

Oh, and I can't wait till my kids are old enough to enjoy 24 too.

#5 2007-07-19 14:20:49

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Well, I run this forum (with the help of a few volunteers) and the main site.
All the dvd's
- The 4 most important dates on the calender are, when the new series starts, when the new series stops, when the dvd is out, and when the first trailer is out.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#6 2007-10-02 14:39:38

Almeida Is God

Iv got all the DVDs and a 3 picture artwork of jack on my wall and am currently looking at getting a dog and naming it Bauer or Almeida

"Ryan either fire me or get the hell out of my chair" - Tony Almeida

#7 2008-02-16 15:24:18

Past Present Fortune

emma143 wrote:

what are the signs (that you have noticed in yourself which tell you....maybe you are pushing obssesed....in me iv noticed:
...you answer the phone with 'CTU Bauer/ O'Brian'
...You have a 24 background that changes every hour
...You have a shrine to Jack Bauer in your bedroom
...You watch youtube videos over and over off all your fave moments
...Your myspace is full of 24 clips (from youtube)
...Your ringtone is CTU

What about you guys?

OH DEAR GOD!!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!

#8 2008-09-17 19:59:47

ChloeFan817

Well for me i have all the 24 mag issues and they come with posters and they cover my room walls,also i have all the dvds and watch at least two seasons a month. I always watch videos on youtube of tributes and stuff,I read lots of fanfics i always talk about to my mom and she tells me to stop obssessing over it.And also i force my 8 year old brother to watch it when i do.And if i have kids i cant wait until they can watch 24 and i will make it a right of passage kind of thing.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#9 2008-09-17 20:12:06

J_A
Administrator
Website

lol, looks like you got it all figured out! big_smile. I know exactly where you're coming from, I've been there. obsession that won't let go. (or that you won't let go of). but eventually, it passed. and I can live a semblance of a normal life without 24 now. lol. (that is, if you exclude that internet addiction kinda thing. lol). but yeah, good luck with your drug! tongue

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#10 2008-09-18 01:22:58

24roxmysox3

I only have seasons 1-4 and THATS IT!!!!!! but i love them and am currently going through season 3 again, but i'm almost finished.  so i'm not like Overly Obsessed, but i like it A LOT!!!!!

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#11 2008-09-18 02:05:06

ChloeFan817

Oh hey 24roxmysox3 how are you liking season 5 so far do you like it?

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#12 2008-09-18 02:09:46

24roxmysox3

ok, so my friend forgot to bring it to school today!  I'm just a LITTLE BIT MAD!!!!!!!! sad

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#13 2008-09-18 02:14:37

ChloeFan817

Man that sucks well you sure you dont want the web link now to get you started at least.
oh and i asked the same question on the us topic so just ignore it.sorry

everleave.jpg

Board footer