24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-16 05:46:40

Nero

Scrubs

Anyone else here watch Scrubs?

I've seen upto seen all of the first 4 seasons the last few eps of season 5 and the first few of season 6. Again I hate watching things on tv so I'm waiting for the season 5 and 6 boxsets to be released over here.

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#2 2007-04-16 09:01:08

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: Scrubs

I watch scrubs, the first four seasons where great, though from the start of series 5 you can see the quality drifting off.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2007-04-16 09:05:44

Nero

The later episodes in season 5 were some of the best episodes ever. Became very emotional towards the end of season 5. Best episode of all time was season 5 episode 20. It was great. I really love the earlier seasons though.

Love J.D, Dr Cox, Turk and Jordan, Jordan was great, she looked amazing in season 1.

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

#4 2007-04-16 14:56:33

hardy24
Administrator
Website

It's odd really that in s5 and 6 they were better at doing emotion than the comedy.

#5 2007-04-16 20:01:17

Nero

Yeah, it seemed like a big turn about. Still very enjoyable though. I think they just wanted to show that they can do comedy and do emotional, just trying to give that show some extra depth.

Formerly neromaguire

#6 2007-04-17 08:59:47

Steveb

The Wizard of Oz episode is season five isn't it? That's one of the best episodes I've ever seen.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#7 2007-04-17 09:30:36

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Yes, the Wizard of Oz episode is in season five. That was very good, especcially the last crane shot when they start on Ted's Band singing on the roof and swing she the others in different rooms at the front of the hospital then follow J.D. walking away.

#8 2007-04-17 11:06:26

deadmanmoz

Scrubs is fantastic, never fails to raise a smile from me!
And Carla is extremly hot.

I love the Janitor, especially as if was only originally intended for the pilot episode and suddenly became a main stay :-)

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#9 2007-04-18 10:12:56

Steveb

Apparently if they hadn't been renewed for a second season they were going to reveal that the Janitor was a figure of JD's imagination and that's why he doesn't interact with anyone else until the season two.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#10 2007-04-18 11:07:30

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Yeah, in many ways that would be been quite cool for them to get cancelled and that be revealed. Nevermind.

They did do something slightly similar with him, with a storyline where J.D. finds out the Janitor is known as characters to different people in the hospital, leaving J.D. wondering if the one he knew was the real person.

#11 2007-04-19 08:27:59

Nero

Yeah that was a good episode Dan, love the janitor.

Love Dr. Cox though he's brilliant. I'm rewatching season 2 at the moment, I'm about five or six episodes into. Great first episode for season 2.

Formerly neromaguire

Board footer