24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-11-11 18:08:23

Steveb

The Hardest Working Actor in Hollywood?

Ok so the answer to that may seem like an obvious one, Johnny Depp, Will Smith, someone like that? Except that's not what I'm asking,

What I'm asking is which actor (generally referred to as "oh, it's him from that show") makes the most appearances. For example, Glenn Morshower appears in 24, The West Wing, Transformers, Air Force One, Star Trek TNG and Buffy- and those are just the ones I can think of, off the top of my head.

So any nominations?

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#2 2007-11-11 19:48:40

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: The Hardest Working Actor in Hollywood?

I think this is IMDB homework big_smile. will have to check that cause I'm certainly not up to date here. lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-11-12 12:09:27

deadmanmoz

Alan Dale.
24, Lost, The OC, Ugly Betty.
He's also been in ER, Xfiles, Star Trek to name a few

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#4 2007-11-12 13:32:30

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Nah, I can beat that,

Xander Berkeley

Law & Order Criminal Intent, The West Wing, CSI:, 24, ER, Air Force One, Apollo 11, Apollo 13, The X-Files, A Few Good Men, Terminator 2, Miami Vice, Moonlighting, The A Team, Falcon Crest, Remington Steele, M*A*S*H, - to name only the ones most people will probably recognise

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#5 2007-11-15 23:09:22

J_A
Administrator
Website

ok so she certainly isn't one to be on this list, but I just saw the actress who played jane saunders on prison break, and here, though she was playing a cop, she got kidnapped too big_smile. guess some things come back to haunt ya tongue

and the guy who played Eli is one of the escaped convicts but that's been like that since season 1, of course.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#6 2007-11-15 23:38:26

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Another connection between 24 and prison break is Office Bellick, a regular on the show, had two episodes in series one as "Robert Ellis".

#7 2007-11-16 01:26:07

Steveb

Another name I want to through in is Harris Yulin, not sure if he can beat Xander but he's certainly up there.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#8 2007-11-16 07:38:06

hardy24
Administrator
Website

No, I don't think Harris does beat Xander,

Harris, 100 credits on imdb over 38 years
Xander, 144 credits on imdb over 27 years

#9 2007-11-16 19:03:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Another connection between 24 and prison break is Office Bellick, a regular on the show, had two episodes in series one as "Robert Ellis".

yeah, that's right. I knew I'd forgotten one, but since I'm on s2, he hasn't been visible for a couple of eps.

tony.jpg

#10 2008-06-17 19:52:28

Past Present Fortune

Leonardo DiCaprio... he constantly acts in some of the greats of cinema such as Titanic, The Departed and Blood Diamond.

Board footer