24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-13 16:35:26

J_A
Administrator
Website

5-13

hmm, seeing as today is an ominous date... I was going to ask people how their day went.. especially DAN?..

my day has been really good! I only went to work around 10, and left at 4 - went to the doc's to get a shot, fetched groceries, and now it's only 6pm and I'm home - and about to get back with Almeida, Dessler, Bauer and the Evil Two. (read: I'm about to start writing again).

I think if I'd stayed in bed today I would have missed something...

dan, how's your day been?

Tony salutes you wink. I hope it has nothing to do with 'morituri' wink big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2008-05-13 16:39:59

M F Luder

Re: 5-13

Ave Caesar....

Otherwise an OK day, but swamped with work *wall*. So pretty tired now.

The date does seem to live up to the implication in my case.

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#3 2008-05-13 17:08:46

hardy24
Administrator
Website

jack_addict wrote:

hmm, seeing as today is an ominous date... I was going to ask people how their day went.. especially DAN?.. 

dan, how's your day been?

Well for some apparent sins, my external harddrive died shortly after midnight last night!!, what have I done to offend The Tony!

It took with it 200Gb's of media, including my itunes library, although most of that I can simply re-rip from my cd's and thanks to the wonders of itunes I can re-download purchased music!.

So not a great day, the weather is so hot and i've got a attic room which basically turns into a green house in this kind of weather.

Is there a youtube video of Tony's greatest hits i'm so supposed to watch to repent for my sins?

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#4 2008-05-13 17:47:09

M F Luder

Maybe it was the spirits of said green house that killed it and not Almeida. Maybe you upset them.

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#5 2008-05-13 17:51:07

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

what have I done to offend The Tony!

I don't know, maybe you should officially proclaim that Almeida is God? maybe The Great Almeida will forgive you then wink

Well for some apparent sins, my external harddrive died shortly after midnight last night!!,It took with it 200Gb's of media, including my itunes library, although most of that I can simply re-rip from my cd's and thanks to the wonders of itunes I can re-download purchased music!.

oh sorry bout that! that's going to be a lot of work, though. but at least nothing is lost. could you possibly just take out the harddrive part and put it in some external enclosure thingy and try to read it? hm. i suppose not.

the weather is so hot

I am so happy we finally have a semblance of summer / late spring weather that I'd say it can stay like this for the next three to four months, as far as I'm concerned!

and i've got a attic room which basically turns into a green house in this kind of weather.

I understand that, but doesn't that mean it's time to move out of your parents' house?

Is there a youtube video of Tony's greatest hits i'm so supposed to watch to repent for my sins?

hmm. I think Almeida might be appeased if you honor Cubby big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJD3pFUgwqY

and it's a tune you'll never get out of your head! LOL. I never did. lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#6 2008-05-13 17:53:58

J_A
Administrator
Website

M F Luder wrote:

Maybe it was the spirits of said green house that killed it and not Almeida. Maybe you upset them.

maybe, after all, we all know Almeida is a good God smile

tony.jpg

#7 2008-05-13 18:05:31

hardy24
Administrator
Website

jack_addict wrote:
hardy24 wrote:

what have I done to offend The Tony!

I don't know, maybe you should officially proclaim that Almeida is God? maybe The Great Almeida will forgive you then wink

Consulting the book of Tony.

Chapter 5 Versus 13: And he who mock the followers great love and devotion for his great Tonyness shall suffer a great loss on the day of great sorrow for the followers, so non-believer shall feel great sorrow also.

.... thankfully the next versus offers forgiveness:

Chapter 5 Versus 14: Non-believer who truly repents and suffers through record of his Tonyness's and his cubs greatness shall have that taken away from him, restored unto him. 

.... i.e, it's working now!

I am so happy we finally have a semblance of summer / late spring weather that I'd say it can stay like this for the next three to four months, as far as I'm concerned!

Yeah, thats what my sister said, she had no concern that I might melt away either.

and i've got a attic room which basically turns into a green house in this kind of weather.

I understand that, but doesn't that mean it's time to move out of your parents' house?

Actually the really hot attic room is the one I rent near my uni, thankfully i'm moving out back to my parents next week.

#8 2008-05-13 18:14:56

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

GREAT! see, Almeida IS a good God wink big_smile

hmm, shouldn't the verse offering forgiveness be Chapter 7 Versus 1? wink

Yeah, thats what my sister said, she had no concern that I might melt away either.

awww, some sister, huh!

thankfully i'm moving out back to my parents next week.

oh ok then - happy non-melting then wink

tony.jpg

#9 2008-05-13 18:54:47

hardy24
Administrator
Website

jack_addict wrote:
hardy24 wrote:

GREAT! see, Almeida IS a good God wink big_smile

Hmm, possibly, though we haven't seen it yet have we?

awww, some sister, huh!

She's a bit of a sun worshipper, always going on holiday, lucky thing.

#10 2008-05-13 18:59:31

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:
jack_addict wrote:

Hmm, possibly, though we haven't seen it yet have we?

oh, don't remind me. lol. no, indeed, we haven't, but you know... I don't need to explain to you why, right? I mean... let's just say chapter 7-1 is Easter! big_smile - however it ends...

She's a bit of a sun worshipper, always going on holiday, lucky thing.

yeah i know the kind... i wish i could go on holiday more.. especially somewhere by the sea.
going to egypt in a few weeks. not bad either, considering.. and my auntie promised we'd spend a few days at the sea too.

tony.jpg

Board footer