24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#51 2007-10-04 19:02:13

24nut
Website

Re: Fox Announcement - Big Spoiler

I agree with dan, they wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it, Tony is going to be on the show, alive.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#52 2007-10-05 19:54:22

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

I agree with dan, they wouldn't have made such a big deal out of it, Tony is going to be on the show, alive.

yeah so did I.

man, just watched ep 3-19 and I really gotta say that's definitely an ep that has some of the best 24 moments EVER. jack and tony fighting over kim in the field for one thing big_smile. but that's off topic here wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#53 2007-10-06 06:59:33

24nut
Website

lol, yeah that is a very good episode.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#54 2008-05-01 00:05:41

24nut
Website

I'll continue this here j_a, seems more appropriate.

ok, so there is this one video that i am trying to hunt down again, it showed Jack and Tony clearly running out of a building together, not chasing eachother, but working together. It was obviously shot by a fan or someone who thought it was cool and uploaded it, but it was an aerial view looking down on the street outside this building.

Also we can be sure that the scene from the trailer where Jack see's tony on a boat is from the first 4 or so episodes, as Jack is wearing the trench coat and blue shirt, and i have seen videos from around episode 8, if i timelined it correctly and he is wearing a black coat. Similar to the Season 4 get up.

I will try and find it, its possible you may have seen it.

Last edited by 24nut (2008-05-01 00:10:38)

#55 2008-05-01 00:09:10

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah i've seen it. from what i remember, the comment there said, that jack is holding tony by the arm or something and that it wasn't sure whether tony is coarced into working with jack or if they're actually co-operating, i.e. free will and all.

it's from the set in DC. i remember jack is wearing his white trench coat - when did jack become Inspector Columbo? lol. and Tony is all black. big_smile

black and white?
evil vs good?

has 24 really become this black n white? actually, come to think of it, yes, it has.

i got to hit the sheets here. day off tomorrow, but i'd still like to get some writing done then. i've given this evening to the forum here wink

nighty!

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#56 2008-05-12 12:33:26

Past Present Fortune

TONY ALMEIDA IS GOD!!! I'm really happy that he's back, should make for some very entertaining television.

Board footer