24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-31 20:06:58

laurie

Tony Almeida

My family & friends all would love to have Tony Almeida return to "24" - no matter how hard it is to explain his return.  We need more people to "root" for & who better, after Jack, than Tony?!?  We were waiting all season, based on various reports & rumors that he would be brought back.  The fact that he wasn't was a HUGE disappointment! :-( What can we do to get him back?!?  Jack & the rest of us need him!!! :-)

#2 2007-05-31 21:45:54

smitten

Re: Tony Almeida

laurie wrote:

My family & friends all would love to have Tony Almeida return to "24" - no matter how hard it is to explain his return.  We need more people to "root" for & who better, after Jack, than Tony?!?  We were waiting all season, based on various reports & rumors that he would be brought back.  The fact that he wasn't was a HUGE disappointment! :-( What can we do to get him back?!?  Jack & the rest of us need him!!! :-)

Hi Laurie, Have you tried bereavement counselling?

#3 2008-04-09 19:44:20

Minerva

Hi! Honestly I think it is a good thing that Tony left the series......He was a good guy....and I liked his character, but he was starting to be a little...boring....I mean...he was good, pure, kind, etc...He was dealing with terrorists! his behaviuor was illogic.....and it was far from the series standard too!:|

#4 2008-04-19 17:55:44

Past Present Fortune

Minerva wrote:

Hi! Honestly I think it is a good thing that Tony left the series......He was a good guy....and I liked his character, but he was starting to be a little...boring....I mean...he was good, pure, kind, etc...He was dealing with terrorists! his behaviuor was illogic.....and it was far from the series standard too!:|

SPOILER WARNING!!!: He's back people... for season 7!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Last edited by Past Present Fortune (2008-04-19 17:55:56)

#5 2008-04-19 20:26:38

Minerva

Past Present Fortune wrote:
Minerva wrote:

yeah I know!..........but don't spoil ! you are destroying all my cover story! hahaha:lol:

#6 2008-04-22 09:05:52

Past Present Fortune

Minerva wrote:
Past Present Fortune wrote:
Minerva wrote:

yeah I know!..........but don't spoil ! you are destroying all my cover story! hahaha:lol:

lol, I'm sorry man, I did place a spoiler warning.

Board footer