24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-07-18 23:07:24

emma143
Website

Back To The Future

Ok.....great classic old films....but which is your fave? Why?

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#2 2007-07-19 12:02:35

24nut
Website

Re: Back To The Future

2 for me, because i loved the modern aspects and how it went back and met the scenes from the first movie, thats what was so clever about back to the future, for example the enchantment under the sea, when their are 2 martys going around, one playing that awesome solo on stage and the other above the stage runing away from Biff's goons.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2007-07-19 12:10:21

smitten

Oh, this takes me back a few years to when I had a huge crush on Michael J Fox. I can't honestly remember which film is which, but I have two favourite lines: "I don't think I could take that kind of rejection" and the all-time most romantic chat-up line: "I am your density". Are they in the same film? If so, tell me which one, and I'll vote.

#4 2007-07-19 15:39:11

emma143
Website

I watched them for the first time (well 2 and 3) a few weeks ago and i found the take of people from the 80's of what 2015 will be like hilarious. I loved the ending of 3 where he says 'your futures not written yet....write a good one').

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#5 2007-07-20 15:41:51

deadmanmoz

All great films, i think 2 is best for me but i love all 3.
I always laugh at the bit in the future with Jaws 32 (Or whatever it is)
And of course the hoverboard, cant beat the hoverboard

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#6 2007-07-28 21:39:51

J_A
Administrator
Website

hmm, I'm not sure, if I saw the movies now, my vote might change, but for now, I voted 1. simply because it was the original one and I kinda remember it best. loved the idea of having to make his parents fall in love and stuff or he won't exist, the way mcfly jr doesn't fit in with the 50s world and all these little things that happen inbetween; him playing the guitar there at the party and going, 'ok, this is an oldie' and everyone's faces are like, wtf? lol
I like all three of them though, actually, now that you mention it, I should try and get those in a box, if it's available, along with the Ocean's trilogy for xmas this year big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#7 2007-09-04 11:00:46

Steveb

It's really difficult to answer this. It's like asking which Star Wars film or which Indiana Jones film is the best. Certainly the first one holds a lot of charm because of it's originality and realisation. Two and three are really just two halves of a long film, but three I think is better. Two gets a bit bogged down in it's own paradoxes and consequentally the script suffers at times. I can't choose.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#8 2008-03-12 12:18:26

Past Present Fortune

I love all of the back to teh future films but the one that took place in 2015 one was the best by far... imagine if they made a new one... WOW!!!

Board footer