24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#51 2007-09-08 16:00:48

ahhhkiefer

Re: Favourite Quotes From Seasons 1-4

I'm now working my way through season 4, and I have to love this quote:

"This will help you with the pain."  >PUNCH TO FACE<  (Jack to Joe Prado after interrogation)

Say what you want about the torture aspect, given that Jack doesn't exactly have a pocket full of vicodin, it actually could be construed as a relatively merciful action!  And of course, we next see Prado in medical getting his fingers set...

#52 2008-02-16 22:16:35

Past Present Fortune

DAMN IT!!!

Easily my favourite quote from any of the seasons of 24.

#53 2008-10-05 18:08:27

24roxmysox3

haha i have some...but most of them have already been mentioned

Michelle: "I'll go with you anywhere, as long as i dont have to cook"

that was a nice T/M moment.

Also anything that came out of George Mason's mouth is funny...

Also Ira Gaines from s1 was SO FUNNY!!!!!!

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#54 2008-12-03 09:18:08

Rexy

ahhhkiefer wrote:

I'm now working my way through season 4, and I have to love this quote:

"This will help you with the pain."  >PUNCH TO FACE<  (Jack to Joe Prado after interrogation)

Say what you want about the torture aspect, given that Jack doesn't exactly have a pocket full of vicodin, it actually could be construed as a relatively merciful action!  And of course, we next see Prado in medical getting his fingers set...

Yeah, I absolutely love this one, I also like the one which I think is right at the end of season 4 episode 9 when Navi has Behrooz, and Dina spouts off about how she won't help Jack unless she gets her son back, and Jack's on the phone and he just says "did you get that?"

I also like it in Season 3 when Chase is attempting to be all big and macho and tries to rescue Jack, fails then gets taken hostage (taking tips from his girlfriend maybe?) and starts talking to him and Jack goes "shut up Chase, just shut up". But maybe that's just because Chase wasn't one of my favourite characters. wink

Oh, there's so many!

Board footer