24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-26 19:39:10

emma143
Website

G.C.S.E's & College

I have not been on because of celebrating FINALLY getting my results (a month after my last exam and 2 after my first exam) and been in full time employment....I start college a week on Tuesday and am very scared..... yes i didnt do as well as i had hoped in some subjects (note to self: dont rewatch 24 during exams) but overall i did extremly well....equalling or bettering my predicted grades.....
But i have chosen a different college to all my mates and am EXTREMLY scared about starting a new school with no friends again! I cant be the only person on here who has got exam results this summer OR who is starting somewhere new this september....can i?

So what exams did you all sit? What changes are about to happen?

Last edited by emma143 (2007-08-26 19:41:18)

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#2 2007-08-26 21:46:18

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: G.C.S.E's & College

unfortunately, I can't really play along. I graduated from uni more than a year ago. on my phd now so no exams until 3 or 4 years from now - if I actually pull this off. no changes either - those happened last spring as I started. or well, unless you count an everchanging lab environment and more and more work coming up - but that's just gradual change, nothing sudden.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-08-27 19:47:36

emma143
Website

its alright for some! I dare say i have never been so nervous in my life! Except opening my GCSE's with all my friends and family watching on....my knees sooo nearly gave way!

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#4 2008-03-09 11:29:28

Past Present Fortune

I have many exams coming up in college soon, I hope I do well.

Board footer