24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-18 19:10:23

ssfsx17

What is up with Nina Meyers?

On the one hand, she is always trying to stop Jack Bauer from killing her. On the other hand, she seems to have desired after Jack ever since Day One. Does she, like, fantasize about Jack slamming her chair up against the wall or something? Does she have a fetish for shooting guns at the wall next to her head?

#2 2007-08-18 19:30:46

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: What is up with Nina Meyers?

lol. well... maybe it's that odd kind of love - hate relationship wink. although I don't think nina ever loved jack. she was using him to get access to information she didn't have. just like she was using tony.

btw, how many seasons of 24 have you seen?

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-08-19 00:13:03

ssfsx17

I'm currently at the episode where Nina rescues Jack from captivity, feels him up, and kisses him.

#4 2007-08-19 10:49:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

oh ok, then I'm not going to say anything further wink.
so you haven't seen the end of s3 yet or any of the later seasons?

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2007-08-19 17:50:06

smitten

ssfsx17 wrote:

On the one hand, she is always trying to stop Jack Bauer from killing her. On the other hand, she seems to have desired after Jack ever since Day One.

Yes, that bit's a little hard to believe. I see it more about Jack's pulling power than anything else. There again, Nina, like Jack, will do what she has to do, but there are times when she will allow herself to enjoy it.

ssfsx17 wrote:

Does she, like, fantasize about Jack slamming her chair up against the wall or something?

Don't you? wink

PS, nice to meet you, ssfsx17. (that's a mouthful!)

#6 2007-08-20 18:45:13

ssfsx17

Even if Nina is actually just a crazy psycho, the writers sure seem to be going out of their way to make it look like she wants to hit the sack with Jack.

Kim Bauer: My dad wouldn't even pretend to work with her!

Meanwhile...

*smooch smooch smooch*

#7 2007-08-26 19:48:25

emma143
Website

in s3 you have to admit for a moment it really did look like she liked him and i think there was a time when she did! But she was after one thing ££££

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

Board footer