international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-06-16 18:58:15

J_A
Administrator
Website

random things to do in an elevator

someone on the bon jovi board posted these and I stole them:

1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"

2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.

3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.

4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.

5) MEOW occasionally.

6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly

7) SAY -DING at each floor.

8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.

9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.

10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."

11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"

12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.

13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."

14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.

15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.

16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.

17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"

18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"

19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.

20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.

21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.

22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it

lol lol lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-06-19 12:11:02

24nut
Website

Re: random things to do in an elevator

lol, i liked 1 and 3, theres some funny stuff there.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2007-06-28 11:11:32

deadmanmoz

I LOVE the one about wearing new socks!
genius
These should be made into the same sort of thing as office dares, where they are put in order of hardness and then given a point depending on how easy/hard they are.
Good times

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#4 2007-06-28 14:24:44

J_A
Administrator
Website

deadmanmoz wrote:

These should be made into the same sort of thing as office dares, where they are put in order of hardness and then given a point depending on how easy/hard they are.
Good times

LOL. and if you pass then what? should you get a pay rise or a trip to the principal's office? wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2007-06-29 10:29:08

deadmanmoz

Depends which ones you complete!

Nah the points system is in place to see who has the most points by the end of set period.
So say, i think number 21 is quite easy so would be 1 point, where as 19 or 22 say are probably the hardest so would be worth maybe 10 points and so on

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#6 2007-06-29 15:02:18

J_A
Administrator
Website

yes but what do you win?

tony.jpg

#7 2007-07-03 09:11:59

deadmanmoz

Erm a free lift in an elevator?
Oh and R.E.S.P.E.C.T

#8 2007-07-05 21:41:30

hardy24
Administrator
Website

I've got a good one, inspired by the 24 rewatch.

23) Take out your mobile, and do Jacks half of the conversation from episode 9 of s1, (thank god your alright, they wanted me to kill you, thats why i put the flak jacket on but i couldn't think of anyting else in time ...... because you started piecing everything together, nina i am so sorry, ........ , there being held hostage, they said that they would kill them if i didn't help them take out palmer, .... , secret service had me in custody, but i just got away, where are you?, .... , etc....) and then get off the lift, running as if the secret service are after you again.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#9 2007-07-05 22:05:21

smitten

hardy24 wrote:

23) Take out your mobile, ....

Brilliant! LOL. smile

#10 2007-07-18 19:26:28

emma143
Website

LMAO...im going to have to try it

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#11 2007-07-18 19:57:56

J_A
Administrator
Website

smitten wrote:
hardy24 wrote:

23) Take out your mobile, ....

Brilliant! LOL. smile

rotfl, I so agree! I somehow missed this suggestion of dan's big_smile

tony.jpg

#12 2007-07-20 15:55:47

deadmanmoz

Nice suggestion dan :-)

#13 2008-09-19 23:48:40

ChloeFan817

That is hilarious I have to do that one day Im gonna put that on the things to do before I die list.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#14 2008-09-21 00:06:39

24roxmysox3

lol i got one.  not inspired by 24 and certainly not as funny as dan's, but its...
24) Every time the elevator door opens, you pick a pose and stay in that pose until the person that walked in gets off. Change the pose each time a different group of people get in or every time the door opens.  See if people actually get on the lift with you.

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#15 2008-09-21 00:59:19

ChloeFan817

LOL..to me that one is just as funny,I have to try that to.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#16 2008-09-21 02:07:52

24roxmysox3

yeah a friend on my v-ball told me that one...I liked it!

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#17 2008-09-21 18:33:07

J_A
Administrator
Website

the thing with that is, you are gonna have one loooooooooong elevator ride! lol

tony.jpg

#18 2008-09-22 03:16:02

24roxmysox3

yeah, it's something to do if you have a lot of time on your hands...

#19 2008-09-23 22:06:03

ChloeFan817

you should pick a day that you dont have no important things to do.

everleave.jpg

#20 2008-09-25 04:45:44

24roxmysox3

yeah

Board footer