24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-29 09:01:57

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Which Characters Do You Expect To Return Next Year?

Multiselect poll, select however many apply, who do you expect to see next year?

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#2 2007-05-30 01:36:37

Sam Smith

Re: Which Characters Do You Expect To Return Next Year?

all of those. i hope

presidentoj5.jpg

#3 2007-05-30 09:25:13

24nut
Website

Jack, Chloe, Bill, Tom Lennox and Wayne Palmer.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2007-06-25 23:18:36

Exo

i think all of them because theirs more to the charachter than 1 season

#5 2007-06-26 08:12:05

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

Tom Lennox

Why would tom lennox DESERVE a banner?..... to me, that honor means you've done a lot more to deserve it than be in one season and turn from idiot to tolerable. please......

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#6 2007-06-26 09:23:28

Steveb

Jack is obviously a no-brainer and Audrey presumably will be back in some capacity. However, if they do stick with the "our villain won't be a terrorist" idea then I can't really see any of the others returning for a major role in the proceedings. That said, I think it'd be daft not to include Chloe in some sense as she's become as much a 24 stalwart as any others. Possibly the same for Wayne.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#7 2007-06-26 16:47:14

J_A
Administrator
Website

I doubt that Audrey will be back since Kim Raver  now has her own TV show - a kind of a sequel to Sex and the City. so I think Jack has let go and that's it.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#8 2007-06-27 10:37:10

smitten

jack_addict wrote:

I doubt that Audrey will be back since Kim Raver  now has her own TV show - a kind of a sequel to Sex and the City. so I think Jack has let go and that's it.

That would be tragic. sad

On the other hand, we might get to see him fall in love again. And it would be good to let Audrey go without actually killing her.

#9 2007-06-27 15:13:14

J_A
Administrator
Website

personally, i haven't been much of a fan of audrey or her being with jack. she had a few useful moments, but i think her time has come and just let her go. there's nowhere to go with her character except if they kill her and that - again - would be mindless and stupid. no, frankly, since they want to turn away from ctu and the old 24 i doubt we'll see audrey again. and i wouldn't mind

tony.jpg

#10 2007-06-27 17:35:48

Steveb

There's a thread on the TV.com website that "claims" to contain the first episode script. I'm incredibly doubtful. But if you want to have a scan here's the link.

http://www.tv.com/24/show/3866/spoilers-season-7-episode-1-pilot-script-leaked!/topic/2785-801117/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;10

See what you guys think.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#11 2007-06-27 18:45:57

J_A
Administrator
Website

hmm, i did have a peak, didn't bother to read it all. from what there is, it doesn't sound all too exciting. [spoiler]a woman president? DC? chloe and morris at division with yet another baby?[/spoiler]
no I don't think so. I find myself hoping it isn't true, but then again, should I even care?.

tony.jpg

#12 2007-06-27 19:01:33

Steveb

I think it's a load of rubbish to be honest. It seems nothing more than a very bad fan fiction effort, there are too many convenient or "cool" things in there. I can see certain elements being true, but not the whole thing.

#13 2007-06-27 21:05:34

J_A
Administrator
Website

Steveb wrote:

I think it's a load of rubbish to be honest.

yes, I'll second that. I believe the actual writers will be able to come up with something better than that

tony.jpg

#14 2007-06-27 23:48:57

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Steveb wrote:

It seems nothing more than a very bad fan fiction effort

Dropping the 'bad' part, you just gave me the flash of memory that you wrote a fan fic for a possible opening episode to series six, any chance we could prompt you to do the same for s7? I know it's probably harder this time round, but it would be a cool read.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#15 2007-06-28 07:19:34

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Dropping the 'bad' part, you just gave me the flash of memory that you wrote a fan fic for a possible opening episode to series six, any chance we could prompt you to do the same for s7? I know it's probably harder this time round, but it would be a cool read.

hey, what a cool idea! yes, stevie, go ahead and do it! smile

tony.jpg

#16 2007-06-28 08:14:18

Steveb

Yeah, I'll give it a shot. It may not appear until August thanks to a ridiculously full month on the horizon but I'll do my best.

#17 2007-06-28 14:25:19

J_A
Administrator
Website

Steveb wrote:

Yeah, I'll give it a shot. It may not appear until August thanks to a ridiculously full month on the horizon but I'll do my best.

GREAT! big_smile

take your time, season 7 isn't around the corner yet

tony.jpg

Board footer