international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-17 19:22:31

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Episode 22

Usual warnings and other things.

Thought I should post this now, so there's a place for it's discussion, even if not many people have seen it yet.

My quick thoughts.

The first 15 minutes absolutely rock, sorry to say it, but they do, some hardcore action, and if you watched 21 with the first 15 (maybe 20 minutes) added on, it's the closest thing to a die hard film on a TV budget you're ever likely to see. I was laughing through most of it and adding in John McClane comments at the appropriate times.

Eventually the awesomeness action had to be curbed a little to actually get in lines longer than, "COVER ME!", which you'd have to expect, but seriously I could have watched a could 90 minutes of that kind of action, (and maybe some day the movie will see the light of day and i'll be able to.)

Anyway, the plot had to have another course correction in it, which wasn't perhaps the smoothest we've ever since, but I was too blown away by the action to care, and with only 2 episodes left it's likely to be the last such shift.

There was other stuff as well, but I can't remember.

Anyway, 24's recent homage to the greatness that is Die Hard continues, now all we need is for Jack to off Cheng in some ridiclous over the top but smile raising way and utter the words "yippee kayay m*****f*****"  big_smile

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#2 2007-05-27 22:09:19

smitten

Re: Episode 22

Can't believe Jack had his chance to kneecap Cheng and didn't take it.

They all looked pretty clean and dry after running knee deep in a sewer, didn't they?

Nadia did well against her allotted baddie, I'm glad she saw some action.

Oh, roll on next week, I just can't wait to find out what happens!

Board footer