24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-08-14 21:25:47

J_A
Administrator
Website

To Audrey or Not To Audrey?

thanks to the 24spoilers tweet (ausiello files), we now know that the answer is Not To Audrey.

the showmakers are working flexibly, to allow for a possibility of s8 being the last - or not. so basically, we still don't know more about that. but what we do know is that Audrey is not returning. I'm guessing that the things in s8 that preclude her return would have to do with renée and jack. or maybe not. either way, here's the article:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/jack_addict/noaudrey.jpg?t=1250289192

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-11-12 17:52:54

Steveb

Re: To Audrey or Not To Audrey?

The number of people they've said won't return in the past then have is quite long though, so don't write it off yet.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#3 2009-11-15 14:35:44

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: To Audrey or Not To Audrey?

frankly, i don't see the benefit of her returning. jack's emotional anchor for this season is quite obviously going to be kim and his granddaughter, so to bring audey back would feel like too much. possibly, they could bring her back in the final hour(s), so that jack and she could have the promise of being able to walk off into the sunset only for her to die right in front of his eyes. but yes, that might be a tad too melodramatic.

* unrelated spoiler follows: *

on the other hand, one person who has been confirmed to be returning is gregory itzin, a.k.a. president logan. much in the vain of logan bringing back david palmer in s4 to help with a crisis, president taylor is bringing back logan to help with the escalating international conflict. not that I see how he could help anyone, but hey, that's just me. maybe he's changed. lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer