24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-03 22:22:46

24nut
Website

Speculation of the final four hours of day 7

Ok, i've been thinking now about how this season is going to end and although i dont have a clear cut answer to this (my glass ball is playing up) im trying to come up with a likely scenario regarding Tony.

Im pretty sure that whatever happens with Tony im sure Logan might be involved. I think he is going to make an appearance in the final 4 episodes, now i haven't heard this from anyone so its not a spoiler, its just speculation.

Some points that make me think he will be back are:

1. He appeared in a rather bizare maner in season 6 and he dissapeared without a trace, no further mention of him. Sure there were some mentions of him in season 7, but they did not mention whether he was dead or alive, seems to me their as a reason for that.

2. He is ultimatly the man behind Michelle's death and Tony hates the guy, Logan may have been a "product of his enviroment" but he is reponsible for her death and Palmer's.

3. Around the time that Logan appeared in season 6, they were trying to get Carlos Bernard back to appear at the end of season 6, which was the original plan, they then abandoned this idea and they went ahead with him at the begining of season 7, maybe they cut Logans appearance in seaon 6 because they wanted him back in some way in season 7 regarding Tony's storyline. it would explain why his appearance was handled so badly.

4. During the two hour private premier for the show, people confirmed that Gregory Itzin was there, when asked whether he will return he said "I cant say" yet to the media he says he isn't returning. Also he appeared at the walk of fame induction to support Kiefer, now he could just be there because they are good friends, but something is telling me there is a little more to it than that.

I know it may not happen but it seems logical to me that they will bring him back, he was a great charcater, he was the bad guy that everyone loved. What is everyone elses thoughts?

Last edited by 24nut (2009-04-03 22:38:37)

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#2 2009-04-03 22:51:06

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Speculation of the final four hours of day 7

i know that dan will say he hopes you're right cause he loves itzin's performance. personally, logan's character is very high up on my hate list and I really couldn't take any more of his screen time. especially with this nagging fear that they'll permanently get rid of tony, putting logan in there would be yet another slap in the face. and almeida forbid they got logan involved in tony's death, if it so happens.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer