24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-03 00:35:05

hockeyfan_94

Hey

When my best friend told me that I had to start watching 24, I wasn't sure if it was worth watching. He convinced me to watch the first couple of episodes (from the first season that he had on DVD) at his house and decide then whether I wanted to watch all of the episodes or not. As soon as I saw that first clock, I was hooked. We spent the next 9 months watching all 168 episodes (up until Season 7). Each week, he would give me a disc (with 4 episodes) and we would discuss every episode that we couldn't find time to watch together. Almost every free hour of my time was consumed with 24 for the better part of a year. It was worth every moment of it.

24 is my favorite show on television, and it is the only one that I absolutely cannot DVR to watch the next day. I have to watch it live, usually with several conversations going on AIM and phone calls after episodes.

My favorite seasons so far are probably 3, 1, and 4 (in that order). Favorite villain: Stephen Saunders. Favorite Hero: Jack, followed closely by Tony

#2 2009-02-03 13:47:51

24nut
Website

Re: Hey

Welcome to the forums, glad to know that some fans are starting from the beginning, a lot of people are just starting at season 4, lol.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

Board footer