international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-20 23:06:30

J_A
Administrator
Website

Happy Birthday

Dear Dan

all the best and a very happy 20th birthday to you smile. Hope you have a great one!

Throwing a big party tonight? Lucky it's saturday, eh? wink
didn't realize you were almost to the day 10 years younger than me cool

[Mine was two weeks ago and stupidly around easter, so I had to move my party to the 14th. but it was also a saturday big_smile. ]

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-04-21 06:45:02

24nut
Website

Re: Happy Birthday

happy birthday dan, and a belated happy birthday to to you j_a, sorry i wasnt around to wish you well. big_smile

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2007-04-21 08:50:28

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Thanks you guys, I actually celebrated a couple of weeks ago because I was off uni for easter.

But my sister has just moved into a new house and her house warming is tonight, so i'm going to that and we might double it up slightly as a birthday party as well, not sure.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#4 2007-04-21 09:46:57

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

we might double it up slightly as a birthday party as well, not sure.

well I think that would be a very good idea big_smile! in any case have lots of fun!

and thanks 24nut smile. since it was on easter saturday I was actually in italy with my immediate family, celebrated a little there, then last week had a party here, today is a weekend of peace and next week a friend has a housewarming party. lots of stuff going on in april big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2007-04-21 17:23:17

24nut
Website

jack_addict wrote:
hardy24 wrote:

we might double it up slightly as a birthday party as well, not sure.

well I think that would be a very good idea big_smile! in any case have lots of fun!

and thanks 24nut smile. since it was on easter saturday I was actually in italy with my immediate family, celebrated a little there, then last week had a party here, today is a weekend of peace and next week a friend has a housewarming party. lots of stuff going on in april big_smile

sounds like fun big_smile

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#6 2007-04-23 09:52:11

deadmanmoz

Happy Happy bday Dan.

Hope you had a fab day

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#7 2007-04-23 17:45:42

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

sounds like fun big_smile

yup it sure was smile

tony.jpg

Board footer