24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-20 16:07:12

smitten

season 5 villains

OK, now I've tried to create a new poll, we'll see if this works. I haven't yet decided who my own favourite is.

#2 2007-04-20 17:27:11

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: season 5 villains

Logan, simply because he pulled off the transformation from incomptent president to mastermind.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2007-04-20 17:52:21

24nut
Website

definatly Logan, he is such a brilliant character, and Gregory Itzin is an amazing guy and actor.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2007-04-20 19:20:44

J_A
Administrator
Website

I will not vote in this. because voting for anyone involved would be voting for Tony's killer. and I can't do that.

but this poll - dealing with a single season - shows one thing quite clearly: there were far too many villains in season 5 to be able to concentrate and make one single guy the "good" bad guy, if you know what I mean.

from the acting POV, it'd surely greg itzin, he played his part brilliantly, and from the POV of who I hate most (and thus who has the best properties of a villain!) it's certainly a tie between henderson and logan. actually, henderson, as tony's direct murderer, is quite definitely the center of my SIG P26's target tongue but logan, a president involved in a terrorist plot, is a traitor to the country and thus quite possibly even worse than henderson. whatever their reasons.

thus, again, I will not vote, but yeah, henderson and logan divide the hate load in my book

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2007-04-22 15:35:38

smitten

jack_addict wrote:

thus, again, I will not vote, but yeah, henderson and logan divide the hate load in my book

I've been swithering between these two also. While Itzin did a fantastic acting job, I now think Henderson has to be my favourite villain because, a bit like Saunders, I can imagine him and Jack working together in the past. Henderson is a worthy opponent to Jack, I love the way that Jack tries to reconnect with him, Henderson tricks him, physically overpowers him, and I love it when Henderson says "Good for you, Jack" because he's congratulating himself for having taught Jack well. And he has those steely villainous eyes.

Board footer