24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-14 10:50:18

Candy
Website

Hi!!!

I just joined this forum.  I have been a fan of 24 ever since it first aired and a fan of Kiefer Sutherland long before that.  It will be nice to be able to talk to other 24 fans about the show.  Unfortunately most of my real life friends aren't 24 fans.

Dreams_are_the_stairways___________.png

#2 2008-10-15 09:33:06

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Hi!!!

hey, welcome to the forum.

yeah I know what you mean, they NEVER are! LOL. al you can do is spread the word and try to infect them wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2008-11-10 18:57:55

24nut
Website

welcome to the forum. wink Hope you enjoy your stay here!

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2008-11-13 23:32:41

J_A
Administrator
Website

candy if you read this, it's been ages since you've been on the 24 RPG site that you have screamed for when you first joined here... the thread's waiting for input wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2008-12-04 09:40:42

Candy
Website

Sorry about my sudden disappearance on the RPG site but I had to leave town for a few days on a family emergency and when I got back my Internet had been shut off.  It took me until today to get everything straightened out and I've spent the last 4 hours going through and answering my email (5000+ in my inbox after a month...:(:rolleyes:).  I will get over to the site as soon as I can....I promise.

#6 2008-12-04 15:02:41

J_A
Administrator
Website

yea I read what you posted on the rpg site. frankly, I've been saying from the start that the time for a 24 rpg wasn't right. i'm not surprised there has been no activity there. if you're going to post more, you should prob just edit what you started cause tehre isn't much to do with it as it stands, really.

tony.jpg

#7 2008-12-04 19:00:37

Candy
Website

That's not entirely true.  Jaykster and Cassandra need to reply to my post.

Board footer