24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-21 16:03:36

ChloeFan817

How did they see Nina kill Jamey if the cameras were off.

Hey doesnt anyone remember in season 1 when Tony and Nina were questioning Jamey.
They had chosen that room because it was dark,meaning that their was no camera surveilance.
So my question is how the heck did they see Nina kill her on camera if they were supposedly off?

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#2 2008-09-21 18:28:47

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: How did they see Nina kill Jamey if the cameras were off.

that's a very good question and I remember it being explained when jack called that guy to ask for surveillance footage. but since I haven't watched it in a long time I can't really tell ya.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2008-09-21 18:40:09

ChloeFan817

Re: How did they see Nina kill Jamey if the cameras were off.

It has been bugging since I watched it first.
Its really wierd maybe they had no other way to have Nina get caught for it in the script so they did that and hoped no one would notice.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

Board footer