24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-08 16:23:09

fuzzyjon79

Nick Jameson (President Yuri Suvarov)

Hello '24' fans!  Did you know that Nick Jameson, the actor that plays Russian President Yuri Suvarov, also was the bassist in the band Foghat?  He produced the song "Slow Ride."  We recently caught up with Nick and got an on camera interview about his life experiences.  If you would like to see this interview please visit Bass Frontiers Magazine's website: www.bassfrontiersmag.com  We also have some very nice giveaways planned in the near future!  You won't want to miss out!  Feel free to visit and sign up for a free user account! 

Jonathan Fowler
Bass Frontiers Magazine
www.bassfrontiersmag.com

#2 2008-09-08 23:41:30

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Nick Jameson (President Yuri Suvarov)

hmm. and I should be interested in that because?..
shameless plug. lol. but oh well, i guess we can leave it here since it has something to do with the show, remotely wink. I guess. or can't we? help! lol. my brain is still cooked from the tunesian heat! lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer