24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-06-23 05:03:07

Agent 000 (The Arizonan)

A (probably stupid) question about season 3

This is a question about season 3, with the Alan Milliken subplot, which I haven't seen in months and my memory is hazy.

Sherry Palmer tries to keep Julia Milliken from giving Alan his medicine and he dies from a heart attack.

If only three people were at the house, then who the hell called the cops?

#2 2008-06-23 12:35:02

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: A (probably stupid) question about season 3

there were four people in the house, sherry, julia, alan and the housekeeper. she called the police. and she also saw sherry's car in the driveway, thus initiating the downfall of mrs. palmer wink.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2008-06-24 03:30:00

Agent 000 (The Arizonan)

Julia could've just told the housekeeper that Alan just died of a heart attack in order to avoid an investigation, couldn't she?

Last edited by Agent 000 (The Arizonan) (2008-06-24 03:34:25)

#4 2008-06-24 19:25:02

J_A
Administrator
Website

coulda shoulda woulda... it didn't happen...

the thing is, julia was pretending to be asleep, so - from the housekeeper's POV, how could she have known? she had to pretend she saw and heard nothing. and she had no influence on what the housekeeper had seen or heard, nor could she prevent the police from questioning the housekeeper. julia's mistake was that she was too stupid to re-arm the security at the door.

p.s. I'm moving this thread to the appropriate section, since Current debriefs is for post season 3 stuff.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer