24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-29 09:27:40

Agent 000 (The Arizonan)

Question about Season Five (the recording subarc)

I've just finished watching Season Five on DVD a few days ago and am now watching Season Six.

Anyone whose seen Season Five is aware of the part in which the recording is finally brought to CTU and Miles Papazian destroys it with a magnet.

What was Miles's motive for destroying the recording? His conversation with the president doesn't really explain it.

If I was in Jack Bauer's shoes, I would have probably stabbed the shit out of him because people had to die to retrieve it.

Last edited by Agent 000 (The Arizonan) (2008-05-29 09:49:44)

#2 2008-05-29 15:50:30

24nut
Website

Re: Question about Season Five (the recording subarc)

he wasn't happy at being left out of the loop where Karen Hayes was concerned and when Logan asked him he thought he would get brownie points for doing the presidents personal bidding. he did it for no other reason, just to furthur his career, or so he thought.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2008-06-07 17:18:35

Dyslexicon
Website

Also, he was (to the point of being cartoonish) a complete douchebag.  And his train of thought probably went something like this...
"I'm a total an utter douchbag.  What's the douchebaggiest thing I could possibly do at this very moment?"

Voila.  Magnetized media.:cool:

I aim to misbehave.

#4 2008-06-17 19:42:40

Past Present Fortune

Dyslexicon wrote:

Also, he was (to the point of being cartoonish) a complete douchebag.  And his train of thought probably went something like this...
"I'm a total an utter douchbag.  What's the douchebaggiest thing I could possibly do at this very moment?"

Voila.  Magnetized media.:cool:

LOL, you are wrong but... funny, LOL. 24nut on the other hand got it perfectly right.

Board footer