24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-29 09:17:50

Agent 000 (The Arizonan)

George W. Bush is/was in my state!

Apparently, George W. Bush arrived here in Arizona to support that psycho John McCain. For obvious reasons, the media has been blocked out of covering the event (Bush's low approval ratings).

What do you guys think about this?

Last edited by Agent 000 (The Arizonan) (2008-05-29 10:04:33)

#2 2008-06-17 19:19:33

Past Present Fortune

Re: George W. Bush is/was in my state!

What is there to think, an evil man has gone to visit a possible evil man of the future... simple as that.

#3 2008-08-20 03:33:49

24roxmysox3

UH, ok McCain ain't evil!!! and when did he come to AZ cuz i live there!!!!!!  lol don't get mad at me for saying all this you all have ur opinion and i got mine, so yeah!!!!!!!!!  you guys vote for whoever u want. smile  hey anyone know how u get a signature???

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#4 2008-08-22 15:01:26

J_A
Administrator
Website

24roxmysox3 wrote:

hey anyone know how u get a signature???

I'm not getting into the political discussion, but as for the signature, you have to set it, you can do that in your profile. find the button up, close to the upper end of the page, click on Personality and then enter a signature there. keep in mind not to make it too long (there's a character limit) and also, if you want to include pictures, they can't be too large.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2008-08-30 01:15:10

24roxmysox3

Hey, did you guys on the other side of the world get the news? last night (for me) McCain got his Vice.  Sarah Paldin, Alaska, 44 years old.  Woman.  Just thought i'd let ya'll know, just in case you didn't get the news...

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#6 2008-08-30 10:31:00

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah, I've heard. apparently she was the runner-up in Miss Alaska. no offense, but this looks to me like McCain is trying to pull Hillary's voters to his side by choosing a woman as his VP. not quite sure if that will work. though some ppl keep saying that no matter what Obama or McCain do, McCain will win cause the majority of americans aren't gonna vote for an african american, even if they say that they support him. oh well, a few more months and we'll know. the american election has got to be one of the longest processes ever. lol.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#7 2008-08-30 15:47:06

24roxmysox3

I do agree, i think he chose her to gain a lot of the woman-supporters, but i disagree with what you say about Obama not winning because he's black.  I know A TON of people who are voting for him, and i believe that he has something like a 6% lead over McCain.  But who knows, right?  And you are also right...it is a VERY long process smile!

#8 2008-08-30 22:05:14

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah, well, you know that I'm on the democratic side and I hope that Obama does win. but we'll see, come november. I think the point I was trying to make above (or rather the point my brother was trying to make) was more along the lines of, "yeah, we support obama" in public but when it comes to the privacy of the voter's booth, they won't vote for him. that was a commentary in a renowned newspaper here too, some time ago, but seeing as Obama is now the dem party's official candidate, I think the things might have changed a little. however, rumor has it that some of the ppl who would have voted hillary will now vote McCain out of frustration - and it just might be that the calculated move of a woman VP might pull exactly those voters on board. I hope I'm wrong, though, of course!

tony.jpg

#9 2008-08-30 22:23:46

24roxmysox3

Ah, i see.  Got you. and as you are well aware i am a republican, so i hope McCain wins, and, no offense, I hope what you say is true because, again no offense, I think Obama's kinda nuts.  But i'm sure whoever does win the US will still be amazing and God will turn it for good.  I also hope people don't change their minds just because Obama's black, because thats way racist, and i'm not just not voting for Obama because he's black.

#10 2008-08-30 22:25:09

24roxmysox3

hey, just wondering, i know this is super off topic, but what time is it there?

Board footer