#1 2008-01-13 13:16:49

J_A
Administrator
Website

jack bauer or michael scofield? :D

LOL. read this.

Kiefer Sutherland Beats Wentworth Miller As Preferred Prison Cell Mate, Survey
Prison Poser

A survey of prisoners carried out by this website following the incarceration of Kiefer Sutherland this week, reveals that more prisoners, who expressed a desire to break out of prison, would prefer 24's Sutherland as their cell mate to Prison Break's Wentworth Miller.

A similar survey carried out in January showed Miller in front.

According to our exclusive poll, Sutherland is deemed to be most likely to be able to break out of jail in under two weeks, with Wentworth Miller thought to be able to do it only after about 20 weeks, judging on form established in season 1 of Prison Break.

A typical comment from a prisoner went a little bit like this:

"I saw Jack Bauer [Sutherland's character in 24] break out of a prison in season three in an hour, Miller couldn't hope to have done that."

Other popular cell mates include: Lassie the dog, Will Smith and Willie Coyote (explosives expert).

http://www.thevoiceofreason.com/2007/12/SutherlandPrison.htm

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2008-01-13 18:10:53

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: jack bauer or michael scofield? :D

That's hilarious, and reminds of one of those "10 reasons Jack Bauer great" list things.

One of them read "Jack Bauer could get off the lost Island in 24 hours"

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2008-01-13 18:22:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah I remember that. big_smile. you know, I'd gladly go to prison with Tony as cellmatey big_smile - no kidding!
I suppose I'd take almeida, bauer, and scofield - why not ? wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2008-02-15 12:14:01

Past Present Fortune

jack_addict wrote:

yeah I remember that. big_smile. you know, I'd gladly go to prison with Tony as cellmatey big_smile - no kidding!

I'm not badmouthing Jack Bauer but Michael Scofield breaks out of every prison he enters whereas Jack Bauer simply served his time when he was sent to prison, so I would definitely have to say that I would rather have Michael Scofield as my cellmate due to the fact that I wouldn't want to be in prison longer then I had to be, wink.

#5 2008-02-15 16:30:59

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Past Present Fortune wrote:
jack_addict wrote:

I'm not badmouthing Jack Bauer but Michael Scofield breaks out of every prison he enters whereas Jack Bauer simply served his time when he was sent to prison, so I would definitely have to say that I would rather have Michael Scofield as my cellmate due to the fact that I wouldn't want to be in prison longer then I had to be, wink.

Hmm, maybe, but remember series 3?, Jack breaking Salazar out of prison in 2 hours?, could Scofield couldn't have done that.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#6 2008-02-16 15:22:43

Past Present Fortune

hardy24 wrote:
Past Present Fortune wrote:
jack_addict wrote:

Hmm, maybe, but remember series 3?, Jack breaking Salazar out of prison in 2 hours?, could Scofield couldn't have done that.

But do you remember that Jack had alot of help to break Salazar out...

Board footer