24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-16 06:00:41

Nero

Who Was Your Favourite 24 Villain? (Season 1 and 2)

Had to split this into two polls as there wasn't enough room for all the villains of season 1 - 4 tongue

I think my favourite villina from season 1 - 2 would have to be Mandy, though this position is very closely tied with Ira, Nina and Johnathon and Kingsley.

I loved Ira's style he was amazing, Nina was just pure evil, Johnathon was hardcore because he was a sniper tongue and Kingsley just had some of the best lines.

However nothing spelt danger in the 24 realm like Mandy, she just strolls in and causes a storm of danger and panic and then leaves. She's amazing, a true villain.

I liked Max as well just because he was so mysterious.

Note To The Mods : I've accidently made this multiselect by mistake, it'd be great if you guys could change it over to a regular poll. Thanks

Last edited by Nero (2007-04-16 06:05:05)

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#2 2007-04-16 06:21:14

24nut
Website

Re: Who Was Your Favourite 24 Villain? (Season 1 and 2)

Ira Gaines for me, i liked him, he was ruthless and he was out or himself, he was such a realistic character and he played the part well.

"thats right im watching you"

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2007-04-16 07:20:20

Nero

Yeah I loved Ira, he just had that thing about him, and some of the greatest lines ever.

"You're either dead or you're not dead, there's no such thing as sorta dead."

He was awesome.

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

#4 2007-04-16 08:58:31

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Ira Gaines for me as well, he was the original baddie, he set the bluprint, and i'm not sure they've been able to beat it.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#5 2007-04-16 12:48:58

J_A
Administrator
Website

Ira gaines for me, too. I loved Sherry, but she just wasn't your typical villainess, she was just a woman with her own agenda and stuff, turning this way and the other. Nina, on the other hand, was great in the way she fooled everyone in the beginning and all, pure evil, as nero said, though she too, actually is a survivor, just doing what's best for her. like jack said, she'd sell her soul to the highest bidder wink. Gaines, now that was a proper villain. Apart from Saunders, I don't think any of the later bad guys came quite close enough to him. Kingsley was "irritating" (which is a good thing for a villain!) in his calmness of dealing with things. I liked him, too,but I just think Gaines had more style. hehe

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#6 2007-04-16 13:52:16

24nut
Website

seems like Ira Gaines and Stephen Saunders are 2 of the best villains in 24, according to these polls so far.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#7 2007-04-16 20:08:00

Nero

Yeap. They were the two best IMO, but loved Mandy, I liked Kingsley just because of the S2 line towards the end.

Max isn't happy.
Well we're all intitled to our own feelings - Kingsley

Loved him for that line. Plus Tobin Bell's a great actor and he played Kingsley great. The voice was deep, calm, and down right creepy at times and it added excellently too his character.

Formerly neromaguire

#8 2007-04-16 21:08:01

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah. Kingsley was unnervingly calm through it all. and when he killed his aide there, totally cool and unexpected. that was pretty good for a villain. it's just not Gaines tongue

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#9 2007-04-19 15:35:33

smitten

Mandy's my favourite. I love watching her get into character. I also love her 'topless' scene with the assassin. I like to see a woman who is so totally self-assured.

#10 2008-02-16 15:50:58

Past Present Fortune

Come on people... is there even any contest... it is with no doubt Nina Myers, I can't believe that so many people said different.

#11 2008-02-17 00:56:17

hardy24
Administrator
Website

It seems odd, but I know alot of people don't actually consider Nina a villian in the typical sense, I guess born out of seeing her as one of the people Jack really trusted for so much of season 1.

Ira Gaines was the original and best Villian.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#12 2008-02-17 10:33:57

Past Present Fortune

hardy24 wrote:

It seems odd, but I know alot of people don't actually consider Nina a villian in the typical sense, I guess born out of seeing her as one of the people Jack really trusted for so much of season 1.

Ira Gaines was the original and best Villian.

I see where you're coming from but I'm still with my vote.

#13 2008-08-18 03:50:14

24roxmysox3

Past Present Fortune wrote:

Come on people... is there even any contest... it is with no doubt Nina Myers, I can't believe that so many people said different.

OK, AMEN!!!! Nina is AWSOME!!!! If i ever become a villian, (which i won't), i could totally take some acting lessons from her!!!!! she rocked!

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#14 2008-09-19 07:20:57

ChloeFan817

I chose Nina just because alot of the things that Jack had to go through was because of her.
And also she was one or probably the best plot twist in the series,no one can say that their jaw didnt drop when they found out Nina was a mole.Is their really any contest.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#15 2008-09-20 20:24:18

24roxmysox3

nina was amazing

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

Board footer