24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-09-22 20:17:33

24nut
Website

James Morrison website entry

this was posted at James Morrisons official website:

"Production on 24 is back up and running and I'm returning as Bill Buchanan. If I were King of Press Releases at FOX, all I would divulge is "It's a new day and Bill joins Jack and Chloe on some new spine-tingling adventure." Since, realistically, that isn't quite enough to whet the appetite of the viewer, the press releases from FOX seem to give away everything for at least the first few episodes. My neighbor stopped me when I started to tell her that there's no more CTU. She didn't want me to reveal anything and I realized she had a valid point so I apologized and then we started to speculate about what my costume might be like. The next morning I read in the paper that there is no more CTU. Then I read that Tony Almeida is back. Then I remembered that there are no secrets except the ones kept from the real people by the real government. Still, I'm sure they -- 24 and our real government -- have a few unexpected surprises in store because that's what they're both about, really. Whatever those surprises are, I'm not privy to them and prefer to keep it that way. Without giving too much away, I can tell you that I make my first appearance somewhere between episodes 2 and 4. Maybe someday I'll pass executive producer Howard Gordon in the hall and while we catch up he'll run a couple of up-and-coming plot points they're considering for Buchanan by me (and I'll have to stop him so he doesn't ruin the surprise for me) but until then I'll focus my attention on the things that really need advance planning. I'm not sure what they are yet but when I get them planned I'll try to let you know. Thanks for checking in and I hope you enjoy watching this season of 24 as much as I plan to enjoy doing it."

Source: http://www.jpmorrison.com/acting.html

Last edited by 24nut (2007-09-22 20:17:49)

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#2 2007-09-22 20:44:20

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: James Morrison website entry

oh-uh....... bill is back. after in the last season they seemed to be getting a happy ending. hmm. what does that remind me of. don't get me wrong, I like Bill. I'll just stop myself before thinking too much here, since it's another one of those things that we have to wait and see how it plays out

thanks for the article.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-09-22 20:47:04

24nut
Website

no probs, i just thought it was interesting, we could have some very good scenes with a certain someone and Bill.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#4 2007-09-23 10:18:08

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

no probs, i just thought it was interesting, we could have some very good scenes with a certain someone and Bill.

hmm, maybe. I am looking forward to the scenes between that certain someone and jack most of all. I hope we get those. in my book they were the best stuff on 24. I'm pretty much lost in terms of what to expect in terms of interactions with other characters, since it will all depend on how this whole scenario plays itself out.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2007-09-24 16:07:55

deadmanmoz

24nut wrote:

this was posted at James Morrisons official website:

Source: http://www.jpmorrison.com/acting.html

Love it! My names James Morrison and i actually thought someone had made a post about me and my website (Not that i have one)
I once convinced a girl i was the singer James Morrison

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#6 2007-09-24 18:45:11

24nut
Website

no way, your name is James Morrison, what a small world, lol

haha, how did she believe that tongue

#7 2007-09-24 20:35:26

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

no way, your name is James Morrison, what a small world, lol

haha, how did she believe that tongue

hehe, yeah it felt strange to me today when I was writing the e-mail to mozz and realized I was writing to a guy named James Morrison about a guy named James Morrison lol

tony.jpg

#8 2007-09-24 21:21:38

24nut
Website

lol, i bet that was strange tongue

#9 2007-09-25 11:21:47

deadmanmoz

I get it all the time.
Are you the James Morrison singer?
are you the James Morrison footballer?
actor?
Theres also a famous jazz player named James Morrison too, although none are as famous as me :-)

Well, i told her i was James Morrison, she didnt believe me so i showed her my credit card and some other cards with my name on, she asked what record label i was with, i just made it up. Then she asked why i was in Cardiff and i said i wanted time away from all the press in London. She questioned my hair and i told her my manager suggested a change of look for the new album!
GENIUS!!!

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#10 2007-09-25 13:10:21

J_A
Administrator
Website

lol mozz. that's great big_smile. so did you get the groupie in bed at least? wink

tony.jpg

#11 2007-09-26 11:39:52

deadmanmoz

Nah, i was out with the lads drinking, women come secondary in that situation

#12 2007-09-26 14:00:48

24nut
Website

lol, thats funny moz, cant believe she believed you, haha

#13 2007-09-26 15:39:39

deadmanmoz

I like to think my suprior acting skills were on top form that night ;-)

Board footer